Four

A/N: From now on this will continue on 3rd point of view.

Footstep after another he walks towards a beach. It's quiet unlike his mind. Inside his head there's a constant noise. It has been there since the tragedy.

A tragedy that still feels distant and unreal. In denial, others would describe it.

He knows it has all happened. Does he want to live in that reality? No.

He takes his shoes off and his feet sink on the cold sand. Slowly he reaches the waterside.

You'd think the summer would warm the sand even at nights, you'd think the summer would warm people's hearts. But neither happens. 

He wets his feet and stands there just trying to breathe. A quiet hum slips out of his mouth as he hears his friend yelling his name.

"Ming?! How can you disappear like that?" he screams as he runs towards him. It's his friend Wayo, catching his breath as he reaches Ming.

"Here I am, am I?" he answers and turns around to walk back into his dad's house.

"Hey I had something to tell you," Wayo says and follows him. "Do you remember the party I took you last week? I met someone there and he's on his way here," Wayo talks like a man who has just won lottery. 

Ming stops and looks at Wayo for a while with frozen expression. "That party?" he asks, more from himself than anyone. Wayo nods and starts walking, excited. 

Ming closes his eyes, remembering what happened in the party and sighs heavily. There are certain things he doesn't want to remember.

1. The tragedy

2. All the shit he has done when drunk

~

Wayo looks outside the window every other second, nervous. "Did I mention he's medical degree?" he says proud, which is ridiculous in Ming's opinion. He stares at his phone and the numerous of contacts on line, for the first time feeling sick of it. 

"Shit, he's here!" he jumps on the floor in panic. 

"Calm your ass," Ming rants annoyed. Wayo shows a nervous smile at him and walks to open the door.

This tall and handsome man steps in and shorter male behind him. Ming happens to check on the door's direction as this cute man appears. His disinterested expression changes quickly as he realizes it's the same person from the party.

As soon as he realizes he gets up and walks to another room. This is so his luck. His luck isn't good.

Soon Wayo opens the door and pulls him back on the living room. 

"This is Ming, owner of this house," Wayo introduces. Ming rolls his eyes. 

"My dad owns this," he corrects. He just happens to live alone in here. All this time he tries his best to avoid any eye contact with one of his drunk mistakes

They chitchat with each other on the living room, Ming thinking of a way to escape this situation as naturally as possible. 

"I'll use the bathroom, excuse me," Ming says quietly and sidles his way from the corner, accidentally slightly touching his shoulder. Cursing inside his mind he half runs out of the room and takes a deep breath. 

He feels guilty to the point he can't help but lean against the wall and fight against the tears. He's such a mess and he hates it. 

Unfortunately he doesn't get enough time to calm down, when the door is opened.

He, who introduced himself but who's name Ming already forgot, walks inside the dark hallway, closing the door behind him. Messily he tries to dry his wet eyes and breathes out giving it up.

"I'm looking for the bathroom," he whispers, trying to be polite to the atmosphere. Ming nods and points the door behind himself.

This person looks at him, but not pityingly. As if he knows everything. Ming takes a step away to let him inside the bathroom. 

The noise inside his head has lowered its volume. A weird calm wave crashes over him all sudden. If the noise was a thunderstorm before, the rain is left to dribble. 

Rain. Rain is comforting.

The bathroom door opens and he steps out. He smiles gently at Ming.

"I didn't add you on Line," he says and grins. Ming nods slowly.

"Because I don't have Line," he adds. Ming shakes his head. "I didn't notice," he mumbles and goes to the bathroom. He sits on the floor and takes his phone, opens the gallery to see a photo.

There he is, with a warm smile on his face. On his last day, yet bringing happiness with his warmth all around him. 

"Oh god," Ming squeezes the phone on his chest, big tears falling out of his eyes. "I miss you so much," he whispers. He hates this world for taking away what brought so much happiness to others. He hates the world but he hates himself even more. Regret. For things done. For things undone. For things before and after. For trying so hard but never succeeding. 

And so he spends another night in the bathroom floor, in pain that won't seem to go away. Not even today.

Somewhere inside his heart's deepest scars he knows.

Someone can calm the storm. Someone has already started it.