Let's get down to business

Start from the beginning

"Yang, you still have a knife in your stomach!" Sun said, concerned. Yang just stood up, having trouble walk.

She grabbed the grip, and pulled it out. She hunched over, blood starting to fall faster. "I have to keep going, I can't die here!" She said.

She limped over to the bathroom. And walked in, she cleaned around her injuries and used bandages to wrap up her major cuts.

"Should we be letting her do this?" Neptune asked. "No, but if we step in, she's going to get angry." Sun replied.

Yang walked out, in a sports bra, with several bandages on. "Let's go, I'm getting Blake back, even if it kills me."

"Yang, that's not a good idea, you're still hurt." Neptune said, concerned. "I really don't care, my girlfriend is in danger, and I WILL save her!"

Yang walked out the door and started running, while Sun and Neptune got in the van to go. "WHY IS SHE RUNNING?!" Neptune asked, confused.

"Don't ask, I don't really know."

Yang kept running, going a bit faster than the van, and made it to the cliff. "I'm going to kill that son of a bitch!" She said, running up the opposite side as last time.

"She's going to die this time, isn't she?" Neptune said, worried. "No, she got stabbed, and fell off a cliff, and still survived. Not to mention Blake could be in trouble, she's pissed."

"Just because she survived that once, doesn't mean she'll do it again, we should probably go with her." "She'll just get mad at us. Hide the van."

With Blake and Adam

"Can you believe it, I killed a dragon, and actual Dragon!" Adam said, cheering for himself. "You did a wonderful job, but why call her a dragon?"

"I know that her stage name is 'The Dragon' but why call her one?" Blake asked, still smiling. "This is why women need to stay in the kitchen." Adam said, annoyed.

"Have you ever wandered why she can turn into a ball of flames?" "No, I never really cared about her." "Well, she's a dragon, but, she might not have realized it by now." "Isn't that just a fairy tale?" "No."

Blake just smiled and nodded. They got to the bottom of the cliff, seeing a small pool of blood, but no body in sight.

"What the hell, there is no why, how did she survive?!" He turned to face black, and backhanded her, as hard as he could, making her fall to the ground. "One job, ONE JOB, and you fucked that up!" Adam yelled at her.

"I-i'm sorry, it won't happen again." Blake said, covering her eye, that was already starting to bruise. She started to get off the ground, as Adam looked at her in disgust.

"I gave you one job, to kill her, and you can't even do that?!" He asked, angry. "I-i promise, I won't fail again, I'm sorry baby." Blake said, with her head down.

By now, Yang had reached the too of the cliff, as she breaks into the base. "Where is he?" She asked, her eyes red.

She heard something outside, and followed it, looking down the cliff, only to see him.

"ADAM!" she yelled down the cliff, nothing but anger could be heard, "I WON'T LET YOU TAKE HER!". Adam looked up, terror in his eyes. "Oh shit!" He said, backing up a bit.

"Shit shit shit!" Adam turned twords Blake, "come on!" He yelled, grabbing her wrist, and dragging her with him. "I'm not letting you get away!"

Yang turned around, and ran down the side of the cliff, where Sun and Neptune stood at the bottom.