Her face went red at once. "Y-you're aw-wake?" she stuttered. He smiled at her. "So how are you today? Feeling better?" he asked her.

"Why wouldn't I?" she asked him back. "Well, about yesterday..." Yoongi looked at her.

"Oh." Dahee lost the smile on her face. "I'll be okay." she said.

Yoongi caressed her hair, "I promise I will get this problem settle, in the meantime, I'll keep you safe, I promise." He said. Dahee smiled softly, "I believe in you oppa."

Yoongi smiled.

"By the way, we're going out for lunch today." Yoongi told her as he sat up. Dahee looked at him, "Don't you have meeting or anything?" she asked. He shook his head, "I've settle everything. I do have some fighting or maybe shooting to do but I prefer if the boys do that for me." Yoongi told her.

"How long are you going to live like this oppa?" She suddenly asked. The smiled of her face disappeared.

Yoongi knew that tone. He sighed. He pulled Dahee to sit right next to her.

"There's something you need to know, Dahee. It's not easy for me to get out from my world. I've been doing these jobs since I was 13, 14 years old. But I have to tell you that I really hate my job. I hate killing people, thought I enjoy it sometimes. But that's not the point. I do want to change my life for a better one. I'm trying right now." Yoongi told her.

"But I can't stop right now, sweetheart. We have this one company that supply drugs to us. And-" "They what?! Do you consume them? Did you take drugs too?!" Dahee shot him with questions.

"What? Honey, no. I'm not that crazy to take drugs. They supply to us so we can sell them to whoever need them. But the problem is, we don't want to deal with drugs anymore. Me and my father. The business is too heavy. We've been planning to drop out from the drugs business even before I met you. But you see, this company don't really want to accept our offer. We prefer that we pay the loss that they have to pay but they declined our offer. So we still looking for a better way to deal with them." Yoongi added.

Dahee sighed, "You said you're good at killing people. Can't you just kill them or something?" she asked. "It's not that easy with them, Dahee." Yoongi said in disappointment. *now that they might know you're my wife, it'll be even harder.* he thought.

Just like they planned, Kuhn and Jinhoo picked them at their house at 12 noon. The car speeded down the highway.

Dahee looked outside. "Err... oppa, you said we're going for lunch but why are we leaving the city?" Yoongi nodded, "We're going somewhere else first."

"Can I know where we're going?" she asked. "You'll know when you see the place." Yoongi answered shortly.

After a few more minutes of driving, they finally reached their destination.

Dahee was surprise when she looked outside. "This is..."

"Yes, we're going to see her first." Yoongi got out from the car before he went to open the door for her. Both of them walked inside, hand-in-hand. They entered a room and stopped in front of the display.

"Omma..." Dahee's voice was shaky.

Yoongi bowed, "Omonim."

Dahee's hand reached for the frame. "Omma, it's been a while right? How are you doing?" she asked as she looked at her mother's picture.

"Omonim, I'm sorry omonim. I should've told her earlier so you can see her happy. But I finally made it, omonim. Thank you for allowing me to be her husband, omonim." Yoongi bowed.

A stream of tears fell down from her eyes.

After spending a few more minutes, they finally decide to leave.

"Wait Dahee. I need you to come with me. There's someone I want you to meet." Yoongi laced his fingers with hers. She nodded.

Both of them went to the third floor and entered a room. Yoongi walked ahead until he finally stopped. Dahee looked at the owner of the memorial place. "This is..." "My mother." Yoongi finally said.

Dahee bowed.

"Omma, meet Dahee. She's my beloved wife. I was so stupid back then. I thought that if I keep this feeling inside me, she wouldn't know. But I never knew she loves me too, omma. Funny isn't it? I wish I could turn back time so I can tell her how much I love her when I first marry her, omma." Yoongi smiled softly.

Dahee looked at Yoongi. *he must be missing her a lot.*

They walked out from the cremate house. Kuhn and Jinhoo were waiting for them.

"Sorry it took too long." Dahee apologised to them. "We understand." Jinhoo answered.