colby brock

imagine colby coming up behind you while you're standing alone in the corner feeling alone, wrapping his arms around you from the back and placing a gentle kiss on your neck, making you jump. his hands find their way up your shirt while he places kisses along your neck and shoulders. he spins you around to face him and tangles his fingers in your hair, hand on the back of your neck. he leans his head down and licks at your lips, tightening his grip on your hair. his other hand makes it's way into the waistband of your pants and he growls lowly, whispering in your ear "follow me" he grabs a hold of your wrist and pulls you behind him, leading you to his room. as soon as you get in he slams the door shut and pushes you against the wall, pinning you my your wrists. he gently licks your neck, sucking softly and leaving marks. he lets go of one wrist and uses his hand to slip his fingers up your shirt and unhook your bra. his hand still under your shirt, he throws your bra to the floor and you feel his nails dig into your back. he slides his fingers down and takes off your shirt, leaving you topless and out of breath. his fingers aggressively tangle in your hair as he kisses you roughly, grinding on you against the wall. you let out short hot breaths and moan quietly "colby" you whisper, making him growl. he lets go of your wrists and walks towards the bed, gesturing for you to follow. he sits on the bed and you straddle him as he smirks at you, using his deepest voice "you're going to let me destroy you". it sends shivers down your spine and you bite your lip as he flips you around, getting on top of you. you immediately grab a fistful of his hair and pull him close, forcing your tongue inside his mouth, hearing his low growl as you feel yourself get wet from the hot slippery feeling of his tongue. he pulls away, making you whimper "daddy don't stop please" and he puts on a sexy smile, leaning back down and licking a trail from your neck down to the waistband of your pants. he pulls them off and keeps eye contact, his eyes piercing. you bite your lip, anticipating what's going to happen. without warning, he thrusts his middle and ring fingers inside you, with all his rings still on, making your eyes roll back and let out a sharp moan. you feel the cold hard metal inside you as he adds another, and another, nearly fisting you. you feel hot tears streaming down your face, not able to speak as he continues to pump his fingers. he slows down, making you whine, until all of a sudden you feel his entire hand thrust inside of you. it makes you buck your hips, making the pleasure even more intense. you scream out his name as he growls deeply, pushing further inside with every moan. you can feel the rings as he gets deeper, and at a certain point you feel your entire body go limp, losing all control. he pulls his hand out and you lay underneath him, trying to gain your breath back. you look up at him and he makes eye contact, licking your juices off his fingers before leaning down and kissing you roughly. he pulls away to strip down to his boxers, and your breath hitches at the sight. you get up and run your hands down his perfect body, getting on your knees in front of him. you stare up at him as you pull down his calvins, his already hard member being released. you smile up at him and lick the tip, spitting on his cock. your tongue makes it's way up the side of his shaft and you look up to see his head jerked back, which makes you take as much of his 8 inches inside your mouth as you can. he let's out a sexy, raspy groan as you choke on his length. he rolls his eyes back as you feel him release his hot cum all over your face, and he lays next to you in the bed, breathing heavily. "goodnight baby" he whispers.