"Have I ever broken a promise yet?" Jasper asked.

She sighed, "You know what I mean."

"I know, I know," Jasper said, kissing her forehead. "But I can assure you that we will all be okay."

"I don't know what I would do without you," Hayley whispered.

"Probably live a stress-free life," Jasper said.

Hayley laughed loudly. "That would be boring," she said.

*

The next day, Alice had planned a wedding day. Hayley wasn't really feeling it with the impending doom of the newborn, but the vampire insisted. Hayley had finally gotten a good night's sleep, and didn't have to worry about watching over Bella, since she was with Jake all day.

"I was thinking we could do a rustic theme for the wedding," Alice proposed.

"Rustic?" Hayley questioned.

"Lots of dark wood, maybe some hanging lanterns, and lots of flowers!" Alice exclaimed, picturing it all in her head.

"I definitely like the idea of the dark wood," Hayley said.

"Only the dark wood?" Alice asked, a disappointed look on her face.

"What? No! I like everything, I just especially like the idea of the dark wood," Hayley said.

"Great, I'll let Jasper know," Alice said.

"Why isn't he here?" Hayley asked. "I woke up and he was gone."

"He's out getting supplies for the wedding," Alice said. "He wants to hand craft the arbor."

"Really?" Hayley asked, her heart skipping a beat.

"Yep," Alice grinned. "I've already seen it, and it's beautiful!"

"No fair! I wanna know what it looks like," Hayley said, fake pouting.

"Well, by the reaction I saw, you're going to love it," Alice told her.

"What else have you seen?" Hayley asked curiously.

Alice looked away. "My visions always change, so I never see things clearly unless a choice has been set in stone," she explained.

"So have you seen Bella change?" Hayley asked.

"I haven't," Alice answered, an uncertainty in her voice. "I have seen her and Edward together in the future though, if that even makes sense."

Hayley smiled slightly. "At least they're together," she said.

"So are you and Jasper," Alice said. "You guys truly live a happily ever after."

Hayley's smile widened. "I think I found a dress," she said, changing the topic.

"Really?!" Alice asked. "Let me see!"

Hayley let out a small laugh as she grabbed her phone to show Alice a picture. She found the dress while shopping with Angela and Jessica. It was white, off the shoulder, and form-fitting. It was decorated with white flowers and sheer white sleeves.

"Oh, my gosh," Alice gasped. "I love it."

"Thank you," Hayley said, smiling.

The door opened and Jasper walked in. Hayley quickly turned off her phone and slipped it into her back pocket. Jasper walked over to his fiancé, bending down to place a kiss on her lips.