home

chan x felix
chanlix

"i'm glad it home.."

felix hasn't seen chan ever since he moved to korea when he was younger. they used to be best friends, but now they barely ever talk. the younger misses the older so much, but he couldn't tell him that because he had no idea where he was.

felix's mom asked him one day, if him and chan still kept in contact. felix just shook his head no. he didn't know why, but he didn't want to tell his mom that chan and him don't talk anymore. probably because when felix was little chan was his only friend and his mom loved chan. felix didn't want his mom to be sad for him.

felix decided that he wanted to get out of the house today. he grabbed his coat because it was a little chilly outside, since it was late october.

he decided on going to a store to go eat some snacks. he really wanted some candy.

when he entered the store he looked around. it was kinda a big store so he had to look around for the candy. he smiled when he seen a whole isle full of candy.

he picked out three types of candies and decided it was enough. he walked to the cashier and put the candies down.

once he finished paying he walked out and started to go home.

he was walking for a little but some he dumped into him.

when he didn't say sorry, felix got mad. he walked to him and turned him around.

"HEY! don't be rude! you just bumped into me!" felix whines crossing his arms.

"i'm sorry, i have somewhere to be."

felix recognized his voice and pulled down his mask.

"c-channie hyung ?"

"felix."

"HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN IN AUSTRALIA! WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME YOU WERE COMINF BACK!" felix started to hit his chest.

"I WAITED FOR YOU! FOR SO LONG! HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ME WHEN I WAS LITTLE! I HAD NO BODY, YOU DIDNT EVEN TELL ME EITHER! I DIDNT SAY GOODBYE MY MOM HAD TO TELL ME! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!" felix started to cry and continued to hit chan's chest.

"lix... i'm sorry. i had to go, it was something i didn't have a choice on, but i'm back. i didn't tell you because i didn't want you to come find me, i hoped that you would've moved on and made friends. i fell like i would've just held you back."

"channie.. you know i don't have friends. you know i cant move on." felix wiped his tears and the older pulled him into a hug.

"i know.. i'm sorry love. but i'm here now, let's take you home."

"i thought you had somewhere to be.."

"no. i'd rather be with you, let's go."

chan grabbed felix's hand, knowing felix loved that as a kid and they started to walk to the younger house.

"shhh. my mom is probably sleeping, it's pretty late." felix lead chan up to his bedroom, and heard him chuckle.

"what's so funny?"

"it looks like same. you haven't changed at all." chan put his hand on felix's cheek.

"you have, you look so much better. you're so y'all, a-and handsome. i still look the same." felix pushed his bottom lip out, feeling sad.

"no, no love, you look great." chan ran his hands up and down felix's arms.

"you always told me things like this, thank you." felix took off his jacket and chan stood their awkwardly.

"do.. do you wanna stay the night?" felix didn't know what to say.

"sure." chan smiled and took off his clothes he was were.

"wow! hyung you got so strong." felix got you and ran his fingers over chan's muscles.

the older shivered when he felt felix's cold hands.

"sorry hyung, let's sleep."

chan and felix got in bed, chan pulling felix close to him.

"i'm happy you're home." felix whispered.

"i'm glad i'm home."