carnival game

jisung x minho
minsung

"carnivals bring out the child in everyone"

"minnieeeeee i really really really realllyyyy want that panda!" jisung grabbed minhos arm jumping up and down.

they were just walking around the carnival, because jisung was to scared to go on the rides. so him and minho just walked around and played some games.

"whatever you want baby." jisung smiled as he heard minho. he ran up to the booth with minho quickly jogging after him.

"how much for the big panda bear." minho pointed towards it and jisung got all jumpy.

"you need to pop at least 10 balloons. you get five arrows this time. and if you pop all of them, then you jut play one more time and if you pop all of them, you win the big panda." minho nodded. it was pretty simple to him and he smiled seeing how excited jisung was.

"alright." minho hands the man five dollars to play the first round.

"i'll pray." jisung over exaggerates and claps his hands together.

the older chuckled and started throwing the arrows. he easily takes out five balloons and hands the man another five.

"see, easy." minho takes out the other five balloons simply. his self confidence went ten times higher then it already was and he smirked.

"well congrats. here you go." the man gave minho the big panda and minho handed it to jisung.

"OH MY GOD. ITS LIKE THE SIZE OF ME!" jisung got so excited and started to dance with the panda. people passing by were looking at him a little weird but started laughing at his silliness.

"ima name it minnie. for my baby minnie." jisung pokes minhos cheek and minho smiled watching his cute boyfriend freak out.