"Oh yeah," He said, scratching his head. "I guess I am." He said, though to me, he didn't sound too sure about himself. 

"Niall, you are most certainly not small, don't be sensitive about your size anymore because you are probably bigger than more than half the male population." I said and he pursed his lips and gave me a thumbs up. 

"Thanks, I'll keep that one in mind." He clarified. I don't know why but he's giving me the vibe he didn't want me to pull down his boxers for another reason. I may be wrong but I think I know Niall by now and I don't know, I just feel as though he's not being one hundred per cent honest. 

"Do you remember what you offered me after I done it?" I asked him. 

"I didn't offer you sex, did I?" He groaned. 

"No, no, no, well not much better, you offered to finger me." I said and he started giggling. 

"Oh God." He laughed. "Well the offer still stands." He smirked and I hit him. 

"No thank you Niall, no thank you." I said. "And then you said, if you ever feel like it you know where to find me." I said and he laughed harder. 

"Well, you do know where to find me whenever you feel like it." He chuckled and I rolled my eyes. Gosh, he's such a boy. "But in all seriousness, I do feel super bad for making you do that, you know I am sorry, right?" 

"You've said it like one hundred times and you have nothing to be sorry about." I said, placing my head on his shoulder. "I kind of enjoyed it even if I won't admit it." I whispered to him smiling, making him blush. 

"You just admitted it." He whispered back. 

"Shh, don't tell anyone." I said, making him laugh. 

"Shh don't tell anyone but I kind of enjoyed it too." He whispered and I rolled my eyes. 

"Of course you enjoyed it." I said, punching his forearm and he laughed again. "How much of last night do you remember?" I asked him. 

"Um.. not much, I remember us starting the game of never have I ever then I remember you giving me a handjob and then we cuddled and that's all I remember." 

"Do you remember falling over?" I asked him and he shook his head. "You went and changed your boxers and shirt and when you came back into the room you fell and I had to help you up." I laughed at the memory. 

"I was always a cluts drunk." He laughed. 

"You're a cluts sober too." I said and he glared at me. 

"You're mean." He said grabbing his phone. A few minutes later he was groaning again. "You posted a fucking picture of me drunk." He sighed. 

"Yeah, you passed out and wouldn't wake up so I decided to be mean." I smiled at him. 

"You got the mean bit right." He said. 

We stayed in bed for a bit longer and I looked over at him and he was looking at his phone quite worryingly. "Niall?" I said and he looked over at me with beady eyes. "Are you okay?" I asked him and he wiped his eyes and sniffled giving me a non-convincing smile. 

"M'fine." He smiled and quickly put his phone down. "Be back in a minute though." He said and quickly got out of bed, scurring to the bathroom and it was then I heard the telltale sound of him being sick again and for some reason, I didn't feel as though it was the hangover. 

It was then his phone vibrated again and I decided to take a peek, just assuming it would be twitter or something but it wasn't... It said Greg and his message was somewhat uneasing, even for me.