Don't touch that!

Grian is good at redstone, but he wasn't good at it in the newer versions  of minecraft, so when he asked mumbo for help, mumbo thought he couldn't do redstone, from there on no one let the trouble loving hermit anywhere near redstone.
Also i know its been a while but im not good at writing and i had no ideas im sorry

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grian was on his way to the next Sahara meeting when he decided to see if Sahara was still working. He opened the chest and orded 3 stacks of sand, it went from the first light to the second, and stopped.

That's not supposed to happen.

Grian broke a hole in the wall and got to work, forgetting all about the meeting he was on his way to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where is he?!" Iskall shouted having now been waiting ten minutes for the CEO.

"Calm down Iskall, lets start without him," Mumbo said, "lets go check on the redstone in the ordering area."

Mumbo and Iskall got up from their seats and started walking to the front lobby.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grian looked at the redstone around him and smiled.

There. Its more compact so it's faster and it should work better! Now all I have to do is go to the meeting. Grian looking at the work he's done, and didn't hear the footsteps walking towards him.

"Grian! What are you doing in here?! You know your not aloud near the redst-" Iskall was cut of by the sound of Mumbos voice.

"Did, did you you this?" Mumbo asked as he looked at the redstone in awe.

"Ummm, maybe...?"

"Why didn't you tell us you could do redstone?" Iskall asked now also looking at the redstone.

"You guys didn't trust me, after i asked mumbo for help no one let me near redstone, i only asked for help because my old sever was updates behind and i wasn't confident at this redstone." Grian admitted.

After that the three of them would do redstone together.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Doc couldn't figure out where he went wrong with his redstone, but he couldn't get into his compositor house. He checked all the redstone and he didn't understand why it wasn't working.

Doc was staring at the compositor when he heard the sound of someone landing.

"Hey Doc, what are you working on?"

Doc turned around to see Grian standing there with a curious look on his face.

"Redstone," Doc replied thinking that it would satisfy his friends curiosity.

"Cool, need any help"

"From you? I need help, but from someone who can do redstone, not you"

"I bet I could fix your problem"

"Fine, be my guest"

Grian dug a hole in the ground and looked at the redstone infront of him, and got to work.

Doc stood in shock as grian moved pistions and obsevers, fixed redstone lines, and readjusted comparators.

"Done! Test it now Doc."

Doc snapped out of his shock snd walked over to the compositor, got in and shut the lid... And it worked! Doc felt his communicator buzz

Grian-Your welcome

After reading that he heard the sound of fireworks go off. And thought one thing only "how did he do that?"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ren was working on the HRN with Grian, normally he wouldn't be, but Grian offered to help him build it.

"Hey, thanks again man, this is going so much faster with your help dude," Rendiggidydog said again.

"I already told you to stop thanking me Ren," Grian responded exasperatedly. "Besides I had nothing to do, build-off is at a stand still,  Mumbo and Iskall won't let me near them right now...."

"Why won't they let you near them?!" Ren asked in shock.

"They're doing redstone," Grian said sadly, "so I am sent away. "

Ren stops building and looks at Grian, who flew to the floor and looked at the exposed redstone.

"Doc hasn't finished the redstone yet?" Grian asked not even looking at Ren.

"No, I keep asking him to but he's always busy wi- Grian what are you doing?"

Grian walked over to the enderchest and pulled out a pink shulker box, opened it up, and put it back. He then went over to the exposed redstone, and got to work. Placing rails, dust, compactors, and more.

Ren watched on in shock as Grian placed redstone, it was like a dance that he knew by heart, a song that was sung a hundred times. The light around them dimmed, but the two didn't care, one lost in work, the other in awe.

Grian finished the redstone, knocking Ren out of his daze.

"What did I just watch?" Ren said, a sparkle in his eyes," That was insane! I didn't know you could do redstone!"

Grian blushed, "Oh, I've always been able to do redstone, people here just don't know that." Grian ended sadly.

"Well, if I ever need redstone help, I know where I'm going."

Ren and Grian smiled at each other before putting on their elytras and going home to their different bases, both went to bed with soft smiles.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I can explain...

I.. I don't have an excuse...

I'll try to update this story more but no promises.

Bye fans

-Freak out