"Just for that, you not getting any tonight so don't even bother to ask."

She scoffed as she laughed in my face, "We will see about that." She squeezed my ass in both of her hands and I bit my lip feeling my other set of lips separate.

"BK, we got company." Wayne nodded to the entrance and Beyoncé immediately shoved me behind her back once she saw who was walking in.

"Bae what's going on." My tone filled with concern when I saw all of the boys pull out their weapons and sat them on their laps.

"Calm down baby just listen to my directions. I need you and the girls to go through that back entrance, take this." She gave me a small hand gun as she turned around to me.

"B-baby what about you. Beyoncé I'm not leaving this building without you. TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON." I yelled at her making her jack me up.

"Do what the fuck I said gotdamnit I'm trying to save your ass, leave with Lauren and if anybody tries to grab you I need you to shoot ok?" She let me go and pecked my lips before signaling Lauren.

"Come on Nika."

Beyoncé

After the girls left the section and we watched them leave through the back exit I got my other gun out. BlueEyes had entered the building and by the looks of it he was ready to do damage.

He could be seen clutching his gun scoping out the scene in front of him. Our eyes met one good time and before I could even think shots were being fired throughout the building.

"Bey get down!" Wayne yelled shooting his gun in the direction of BlueEyes and his crew.

I got down trying my best to protect my head as the sound of bullets ricocheting erupted throughout the building.

"That way, lets go!" Shawn yelled seeing a clear path for us to run through.

We all ran out the back door jamming into the limo we had arrived in, the girls looked petrified as we all piled inside the car.

"Baby you ok." Nicki immediately rushed over to me feeling for any wounds on my body.

"I'm fine." I intertwined our fingers and rested back in my seat closing my eyes.

"We need to talk when we get home Giselle."

For the rest of the ride she was giving me the cold shoulder. My high was definitely blown by now and I was irritated.

After we got dropped off I unlocked my front door letting Nicki walk in ahead of me.

"Onika what's wrong, why are you giving me the cold shoulder?" I grabbed Nicki's wrist and turned her back around before she could go upstairs.

"I want you out of this shit and I mean it." She pointed her finger at me.

"Nicki you know it's not that simple-."

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK. I'm telling Wayne to take you out of that bullshit. Do you understand me?" Her eyes began to water.

From that point on I just wanted to say fuck being in the game but it wasn't that easy to get out of.

"Baby calm down please." I walked closer to her and wrapped her small body up in my arms.

"I refuse to have anyone else ripped away from me." She mumbled into my chest.

Squeezing her tighter I let her cry into my shirt. "I'm not going anywhere, you got my word Nicki."

She looked up at me. "Promise?"