9

Kenya POV-I woke up in an cold shivering room tied up to an chair with handcuffs tightly on my small ankles with one dim light on

Kenya POV-
I woke up in an cold shivering room tied up to an chair with handcuffs tightly on my small ankles with one dim light on.

I tried my best to get my arms out of the ropes but it was too tight as I just to slide it out the chair fell backwards while I tried to get up but I couldn't due to the slippery wet floor.

I heard footsteps coming closer and closer so I fell back and tried to pretend I was sleep until I felt a bucket of hot steaming water fall on top of me burning my soft skin.

"bitch wake up ain't nobody stupid"I heard someone say with an familiar voice.

I look up and to see Prince and Taraji standing there just staring at me.

"bitch you set me up"I said trying to get my words out and with that she pistol whipped me.

"not really I just want my 50k from my brother"she said smirking as Prince walked over to me.

"baby look at me"he said as I looked a different way."bitch I said look at me"he yelled punching me as I spit blood out looking over to him."there goes my baby now I'm not gonna argue or fight with you not this time"he said rubbing his hands together as Taraji passed him a lighter and a bottle of gasoline.

As he started pouring the gasoline the strong scent went up my nose making me flinch and my nostrils burn badly.

As he kept pouring I noticed I had my phone on me so as he turned around and walked out with Taraji I dialed "Quan💚🧸" about 50 times and no answer.

I looked back and Prince was back in the room and dropped the match while big flames popped up and he walked out and left with that.

I started coughing and felt myself getting dizzy and sleepy but tried not to fall asleep knowing I wasn't going to wake up.

and with that I was gone.

.
.
.

Quan POV-I went outside to check the mail and noticed a note was on my car that wasn't on there earlier so I checked it and it read:

Quan POV-
I went outside to check the mail and noticed a note was on my car that wasn't on there earlier so I checked it and it read:

the place is on fire so if you wanna see her alive come here 5156 Milbrook Dr.- Unknown

"FUCK MAN"I yelled.

I called up Nahmir,Shyla,Jaionna,Von,and Leek and told them everything they was pissed and said they'll meet me there.

55 MINUTES LATER

••

I pulled up to this abandoned house on fire and seen the police and ambulance already there and with Ken on the side sitting down on the truck with everyone yelling at her while Nahmir just stayed in the car.

"c'mon man just get out"I said to Nahmir trying to get him out the car.

"I'll stay for awhile"he said getting out.

I look to my right to see Prince and his fine ass sister in the police car knowing they about to get some years away.

"it's okay Ken he's not coming back"Jai said as we all hugged her.

and the Prince situation is now over so Ken and Nahmir storyline can start back up😩