𝑺𝒊𝒄𝒌 • 𝑳𝒖𝒄𝒂𝒔

۵

۵

The day had been going well since Lucas hadn't shown up to school you got the chance to hang out with people who you didn't see often for lunch.

Assuming he just felt like skipping today, you decided to go by his house to leave some homework that had been assigned throughout the day.

“Oh God, I'm so glad you're here.”

The second the door opened Lucas grabbed your arm pulling you into his house, leading you into his bedroom

“Woah there buddy, don't get too excited.”

Your words were cut off as you were suddenly throw in the bed, making your hair cover your whole face.

“Hey, hey, hey! It was a joke!”

Once you removed the mat of hair over your face, you took sight of a worn-out looking Lucas. His cheeks were red, and he had dark circles under his eyes.

“What the fuck happened to you?”

He plopped himself on top of you, managing the blanket over both of your bodies “Give me love and attention, I'm sick.”

“Get your fat ass off of me, I can't breathe,” you say struggling to get fresh air from outside the blanket

“Hey, at least it's bigger than yours.”

“I won't hesitate to fling you off the bed.”

“This is not how you should treat your boyfriend.”

His laugh was muffled by your shoulder as he began cuddling you.
As the clatter died down, the room became silent with only the sound of the downpour outside the window.

“Monopoly time?”

•••

A spark ignited the match before reaching for the different sized branches you had picked up from the forest in the fireplace. You took a short while to make sure the flames took claimed the wood due to some of the branches being wet.

“Everything's set up, I'm just gonna make sure the kettle is done boiling.”
You didn't give a response knowing that he wasn't looking for one.

You turned towards the board on the soft carpeted floor behind you and reached for some blankets and pillows.

As you chose which game pice you wanted to be, Lucas slowly made his way over to you with hot chocolate in hand.

“Here's yours, I made it extra sweet because I know your gonna be salty when I win.”

“This isn't a funny matter, Lucas. Monopoly ruins lives.”

He laughs lightly before sipping on his ceramic mug. “Thank you for staying. The whole day was so boring, and I'm feeling so much better now that you're here to help you.”

His sweet words made you smile radiantly, your lips connected to his smooth ones briefly before embracing his warm body.

The soft sound of blues music was playing in the background mixed with the noise of the fire. The incredibly calming was interrupted by his following words.

“Okay let's play monopoly so I finally have a good reason to break up with you.”