part one

I was blind ever since I could remember which I don't. They said it was about something that happened years ago or even in childbirth.

But I remember in my dreams, about seeing different set of colors. I was in a wide open space, petals and fallen leaves dancing around with the breeze, I could see them clearly and I was enjoying it.

I couldn't remember why I'm blind. And now not seeing actual things nor colors, it wasn't due to color blind.

I'm just really blind.

I have eyes, maybe. Whatever that may look like, but I'm used to it.

Although sometimes I get saddened,

'Why is that?' a voice in the back of my head asked.

'because people could see, while I can't.' I replied solemnly.

I looked around trying to— sense someone by waving my hands, 'Who are you?' Nothing.

'Aren't you curious as to what people see? what people would look like, what you even look like?' a voice said again.

'I'm such a freak.' I thought.

I'm even talking to myself, probably in the middle of nowhere.

Wait— where am I again?

Oh yeah, the park as they said, on a something called bench, something to sit on.

'Good bye for now, little one.' I sighed with a shake of my head. Well that was weird.

• • •

I would always go outside by the park at mid noon.

My butler, Albert would always guide me here and then I woukd ask him to leave me alone until it was time for dinner.

I know it was bad to keep me alone here with this town being surrounded by woods with creeps probably looking at me while I'm blind. 'Maybe that voice was... nvm.'

Surprisingly, it was always quiet.

And I don't seem to be noticed or else I would have been killed by now, just that voice in my head, that would appear at times.

There's always news about killing but my mom couldn't prevent me from being with this bench and dad doesn't care about me either.

He likes my other sister more, who isn't blind, unlike me.

I wonder what a park looks like at times, it was really comfortable though, I can't recall anything with my dreams, just the same wide open field.

Things wouldn't bother you anymore, when you're used to being blind. Everyone is always busy being productive and I can't help because I'm the one who needs help.

What does it feel like to have eyes? To see things, things that are beautiful or even ugly.

I like the feel the wind on my face, gliding on my hair, tickling my skin.

Then I felt a soft pressure on my legs.

WHAT WAS THAT?

meow

9/8/19