"Thanks" I say.

He just shrugs and I stand up.

"I don't do unfair fights" he says.

"So? Ready to practice with your quirks?" He asks.

I cross my arms.

"I don't know, I couldn't use them before hand and I don't know if I'm strong enough to try and use them yet" I explain to him.

"Yes you can." He says plainly.

I make eye contact with him to try and seek a hint of joke but there wasn't any, he's completely serious.

"You have insane powers and if you want to really become a real hero then you're going to need to be able to use them no matter what happens, because you're going to get hurt on the battle field" he says.

I gulp and clench my first.

I nod at him.

"Now get into position" he says.

I put my left foot behind me and hold my hands up.

Here goes nothing.

"Don't go to strong but just try and keep me from touching you by using your quirk ok?" He says.

Why is he being so calm? Is he actually trying to help me? I thought he only cared about himself?

"Y/N!" He shouts my name and it cancels out my train of thought and I nod at him.

"Go" I say and he smirks and comes running towards me.

He has one hand out Infront of him reaching out to touch my stomach.

I activate my wind quirk and use it to quickly turn my body to the side and dodge him.

After he misses my stomach he swings his leg around to try and trip me up.

I jump over his leg and create a fire whip. I swing it and wrap it around a panel on the walls and use it to pull me up.

I grab onto the panel and step onto the platform next to me.

He looks up at me.

My body aches, I'm not used to using my quirk when I'm in this bad of shape.

Bakugou uses his quirk and propels himself up towards me.

My eyes widen and I quickly jump off of the platform into mid air.

I activate my earth quirk and create columns   from the ground and I jump across them.

Bakugou fires an explosion at the pillar I'm standing on and they all collapse.

I feel my heart drop as I get closer to the floor and I quickly turn myself into water as I hit the floor.

I become a puddle on the floor before turning back to my normal form.

I'm breathing heavily and Bakugou throws another explosion at me.

I create a shield infront of me but I can't hold it for long and it falls.

He jumps down from the platform and stands in front of me.

I lean over and place my hands on my knees.

Bakugou pokes me in the shoulder.

"Got you" he says.

I look up at him and smile in defeat.

"That was fun" I say with little breath.

"How are you still smiling! You're exhausted!" He raises his voice.

I chuckle and move to sit on the floor.

I fall onto my back.

"Because I learnt something new today, and this is the start to me becoming the hero I want to be" I say.

Bakugou looks down at me and scoffs.

"You're so annoying" he says.

I shrug.

"Oh well"

He puts his hand out.

"Come on we need to get back" he says.

I grab his hand and he pulls me to my feet.

We start to walk out of the area.

The sun is sitting behind the UA buildings as we make our way back to campus.

"Don't think this means we're friends!" He says.

"I'm still going to beat you!" He shouts.

I laugh again and put my hands in my pockets.

"I look forward to it firecracker" I say.

We get back to campus and as we walk towards the gates to leave we see our class walk out of for school doors.

"BAKUGOY, Y/N" we hear our classmates call us and we turn around.

"Yeah?"