Chapter 1

Check out my newest book "Mimic - (Various!BNHA x Fem!Reader)", I'll be working on this book more often! <3

6:00 p.m.

Running down the street towards your house, you tried controlling your breathing after running a few miles. Turning to go down into the neighborhood, seeing your house in the distance, you decided to speed up for the last bit of the run. As you were getting near, you noticed the gates were open. 

"What the heck? I thought I closed those." Slowing down to a walk, you got closer to the large house cautiously. But when seeing a black motorcycle with blue accents, the worry instantly vanished. Sprinting inside the gates and up to the door. You flung it open and your excitement burst.

"Dad! You're back!" You yelled. Your father was sitting on the couch, his face was startled, then turned into a bright smile. Your husky and german shepard ran over and greeted you.

"I thought you were coming home later tonight." 

"Yea, I was able to come home earlier than I expected today." He got up from the couch and enveloped you in a hug. He had been gone for a few weeks for a problem in the U.S. that multiple pro heroes had needed to attend to. 

"But are you saying you don't want me here yet?" He laughed, and ruffled your hair.

"No, of course not. I just wasn't expecting it, you didn't even tell me!" You pouted, and closed the door.

"Well, it was a surprise! Even for me as well, we finally got that issue taken care of, and they let some of us heroes go home." 

Your dad is a pro hero, named Yoshifumi L/n, hero name, Resilient, his quirk is being able to control blue force fields, helpful for protecting and capturing villains. Which helped him become the No. 12 Hero in Japan. But since he is a top pro hero, he's always busy patrolling or going on business trips, leaving you to be alone quite a lot. You didn't mind it too much anymore, but it was rare for him to be home earlier than usual. 

There were both positives and negatives to have a pro hero for your dad, negatives being not seeing him as much, and positives were getting to know other pro heroes, and getting advice and training on your own quirk whenever your dad had the time. 

But speaking of your quirk, your dad, doctors, and many other people had no idea where your quirks' powers came from. Seeming as no one in your family had the same powers from what you knew of. But you didn't care, it is your quirk and whatever other people said about it had no effect on you. 

"Well since you're home now, lets make dinner! I'm starving." You said excitedly, you love hanging out with your dad as much as possible. You would savor every moment, since he didn't have much time off and you didn't have any other family in the home to keep you occupied.

"Sure thing! Also why are you so sweaty?" He laughed, while making his way over to the kitchen. 

"Uhh, I was training pretty hard today, and I just got back from a long run." You explained, looking down at your clothes to see what he was talking about. 

"Ah, I see. Good job keeping up on your training though! It will pay off well. But you should go take a shower first, I'll start making dinner." 

"Alright, I'll be back down in a bit." You said while walking up the stairs. Making it to your room, you got ready for the shower.

-Time Skip-

You dried out your hair, and made your way back downstairs, an amazing smell became stronger the further you went down. Walking into the kitchen, your dad was making ramen. You began helping out with cutting up vegetables. 

"This smells so good, thanks dad!" You said while making your way over to the dining table, a large bowl of ramen in hand. Taking your seat, you began eating.

"It tastes amazing too." You complimented, the ramen satisfying your hunger as you continued to eat.

"Haha, well I'm glad you enjoy it! But it was all thanks to you." He took his own seat and started eating as well.

"Pfffft, yea right, I didn't do much." You remarked.

"Aw come on, give yourself some credit. Oh- I almost forgot, the entrance exams for U.A. are in two days. I'll be home on a break for the week, so I can help you train a bit before it comes up." 

"Oh wow, I almost forgot how quickly it was coming up, thanks for reminding me. But wait- WHAT?? You have a week off?! That's so unusual, is this a joke?" You squinted your eyes at him from across the table, as if trying to see through him for the answer.

"No it's not a joke you dork, I actually have a week off since I was really busy in the U.S. You make it sound as if I'm never home!" He laughed, picking up both of the now empty bowls, and made his way to the kitchen.

"Well, I'm not saying you're never home, but I'm certainly saying you're HARDLY home." You said, making sure to emphasize 'hardly' to get your point across. 

"Yeah, yeah, I know, you got me there." He chuckled, holding his hands up in defeat.

"How about we watch a movie to make up for the lost time, I'll make us some popcorn, and other snacks." Your dad suggested.

"Yes! Thank youuu!" You threw your fist up in the air in triumph, and made your way to the living room to start up a movie. 

-Time Skip-

The movie finished 2 hours later, and you could feel the tiredness from the day slowly taking over. You finished up the last bit of your snacks, and cleaned up.

"Alright, I'm gonna stay up for a bit longer and finish some work. You get some rest, cause tomorrow we're going to do a lot of training." Your dad stated.

"Ok, good night, love you dad." You yawned and made your way up the stairs and to your room, your german shepard, Rosco, following closely behind.

"Goodnight, love you too Y/n. Don't stay up too late." He said back, turning off some of the lights around the house and made his way to his office.

You got to your room and flopped onto your bed. You closed your eyes for a minute, before opening them again quickly, reaching for your phone on the nightstand. Turning it on, you opened YouTube and scrolled through videos to watch before picking one, and getting comfortable in your bed. 

Rosco jumped up onto the bed, soon followed by your husky, Zyler. They play-wrestled a bit, and in the process stepped and rolled over your legs multiple times, causing you to complain and groan. Soon enough they stopped, and started making themselves comfortable on either side of you. You turned off your phone, plugged it in to the charger, and started drifting off to sleep. 

A/N:

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed the first chapter of the book. I'll be writing in 2nd person throughout this whole book, so deal wit it ψ(`∇')ψ (I wonder if anyone's actually going to read this book D: oh well, if you are, then thank you! lol)

IMPORTANT NOTE:

PLEASE DO NOT COME BACK TO PREVIOUS CHAPTERS AND SPOIL THE FUTURE CHAPTERS FOR OTHER READERS! I'D APPRECIATE THAT A LOT, JUST LET THEM FIGURE IT OUT ON THEIR OWN WITHOUT SPOILERS!! THANK YOU <3

Much love, Zeina. ~<3