they each shrugged.

c: "so what should we do?"
mh: "i don't know, it's your place."
c: "um, let's just watch a movie in the projector room."

we each got up, and followed chan to the projector room. it was right next to y/n's room. we each took one of the blankets, and placed it on the ground to lay down, or sit.

f: "what we watching boys."
wj: "how about a children's movie for jeongin."
j: "no,"

we all laughed.

s: "how about horror?"
cb: "seriously?"
s: "yep,"
c: "which horror movie though?"
j: "child's play."
js: "the maknaes be teaming to watch horror."
c: "yep, and now we are joining them."
hj: "wait what?!"

chan turned the movie on, and we quietly watched in darkness.
-y/n-
i woke after hearing small screams from somewhere near my room. i rubbed my eyes, stretched, and got up to find the source of all the sound.

i quietly entered the theatre room to see all the guys watching a movie. a lot of them had their eyes covered, or just seemed scared. i found jisung quickly, and tip-toed to him.

i successfully sat next to him without the others noticing me. i tapped his shoulder, and he quickly jumped as he looked at me. then he whispered to me.

js: "when did you get here?"
y/n: "just now,"
js: "oh, let's watch the movie now."

he took the blanket from under him, and covered the both of us. we cuddled together, and watched the movie. i would hide my face in jisung's chest when there was a jump scare and eventually felt tired again.

just as i was about the to close my eyes, the projector turned off, and so did all the lights from the rest of the house.

wj: "what just happened?"
c: "i think it was a power outage."
j: "but it's not rain-"

just then, rain started pouring outside. i held tighter onto jisung when lightning struck.

c: "hold up, i need to check on y/n."

shoot. i quickly whispered to jisung.

y/n: "what do we do?"
js: "just say you're here, but we have to stop cuddling first."

i pouted, but we still let go of each other.

y/n: "oppa i'm over here."

he turned the flashlight on from his phone, and placed it on the ground.

c: "everybody turn their phone flashlights on, and make a circle around them."

we all put them in the middle of our circle, and we could see each other now.

c: "so y/n, where in the world were you when you randomly got in here?"
y/n: "um, the back. i didn't want to disturb you guys."

he facepalmed, and more lightning struck, causing me to hug jisung with my face buried in his chest. i heard someone clear their throat. i let go of jisung to see chan glaring at jisung

js: "what?"
c: "what was that?"
js: "what was what?"
c: "why did y/n just hug you?"
mh: "back with the overprotective stuff."
c: "i just want to know. she could've hugged hyunjin since he's on the other side of her, but she hugged jisung."

all the boys started agreeing more with chan.

y/n: "all i did was hug jisung since the thunder scared me. i'm also a little closer to him than hyunjin, so."
f: "that is true,"

more lightning struck, and i quickly hid myself in my knees. i pulled myself out after a few seconds.

y/n: "um, can we do something else instead of sitting here in the projector room?"
s: "what would we do though?"
c: "it's already late, so if you want you can stay over until tomorrow."
j: "where do we sleep though?"
cb: "his guest room, duh."
c: "let's just have changbin, felix, hyunjin, jisung and jeongin in the yellow guest room. minho, woojin, and seungmin in my room. let's go now."