▪︎Accident▪︎

Start from the beginning

But I froze Infront of her slightly open cabin door and I saw Arnav and Anika conversing. The brother and sister conversations up. Something caught my attention the question which Arnav asked Anika.

I didn't expect Arnav to ask that question did Anika tell him? Soon Anika cleared my confusion. Eavesdropping is bad but I am hearing my friend and wife's conversation so never mind. This what I told to console my mind.

"Nithu told you is it?" Anika asked looking at Arnav with a smile playing on her lips.

"That doesn't matter Sunny. Just tell me" he told looking the other side. This boy can never anything to his Sunny till date.

"Bhai?" she asked sternly looking at him.

"Yes! She only told. She was worried about you Sunny. You weren't talking this out with her even after asking a lot "She sighed heavily but will Arnav leave no he wouldn't

"Sunny just tell me what will you do if Diya is back in his life like before?" I really wanted to know her answer.

"I will leave him bhai!" She told shocking me but Arnav wasn't shocked but was surprised.

"Why?" He whispered looking at her.

"Shivaay loves Diya even now. If his happiness is in Diya, I will be glad to leave him for his happiness. For me his happiness matters the most. I love him till the extent to let him go! Bhai." She told with a smile still playing on her lips. How the hell can she smile and she loves me! Really?

"What about you Sunny? You have loved for almost ten years. "Arnav asked shocking the hell out of me. She loved me for 10 years. How did I not know about this?

"Bhai, I loved him but Shivaay never did. If his happiness is with Diya, I won't dare to stop him. He deserves his love of course. If I can love him for 10 years without him reciprocating it, why can't I do it till the end of my breath!" The smile never vanished from her lips. Oh god what did I do her!

"Will you move on and marry again?" Arnav asked her with his heads down vanishing her smile and my heart crumbles hearing Anika marrying. In nano seconds her smile came back

"No. Not now not ever" she told shocking both us.

"When did my small Sunny become this big?" Arnav told with tears. I know she has become very big. ten years. man, ten years. Five years of love I can't handle Diya moving on. But she. god only know how did she handle looking at me with someone else.

"Long ago but my brother didnt have time notice" she told chuckling and even Arnav did.

I moved out without their notice, what was I thinking and what happened. Nikki loved me for ten years and I never knew about it.

I used to know each and everything about her but when did I drift apart this much. Everything is going around my mind in circles, I don't know how to react, what to react.

Standing near the window I was going through the happenings one day messed up everything in my life. Technically I should be with Diya but I can't, I can't leave Nikki. She is my responsibility, my wife, I just can't be selfish now. I didn't know when it became night, I came out only when Rudra came to call me for dinner

"Bhaiya. Bhaiya "he was yelling my name in the room.

"Yes Rudy, why are you shouting now?" I told looking at him irritated and he pouted.

"Bhaiya I just came to call you for dinner" he told looking at me with puppy eyes, this guy can never change.

"Okay! Now stop showing that. Did Anika come?" I didnt see her after leaving her hospital.