𝖣𝖠𝖳𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖧𝖨𝖲𝖳𝖮𝖱𝖸

Beginne am Anfang

꒰ ˚༉‧₊˚➪ 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗬𝗨𝗠𝗜 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦 ━━
late at night dates • cooking together • practice room sex

꒰ ˚༉‧₊˚➪ 𝗖𝗨𝗥𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗦 ━━ good friends

꒰ ˚༉‧₊˚➪ 𝗣𝗢𝗣𝗨𝗟𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗬 ━━ 10/10

꒰ ˚༉‧₊˚➪ 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗚𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗 ━━

these two met while being trainees at sm entertainment, there weren't many trainees that they could talk to so they instantly became best friends. things stayed that way until nct officially debuted so yuta and nomi became more and more distant, they stopped talking and became more invested in their careers. nomi was training to become a soloist and yuta was participating in nct's activities.

only after nomi's official debut, did they become close again. they caught up while visiting a coffee shop, they shared new things that had happened in their lives and also reminisced about their old memories. yuta and nomi both missed each other but also felt other feelings, feelings like attraction. they then became noticeably flirty with each other and some fans caught on but things didn't get too far until a few more meetings did they confess to each other.

on january 1st dispatch exposed their relationship, many fans supported them and they received lots of love. whenever both of them went out in public, pda was pretty common. they often held hands, shared clothes, and kissed each others cheeks. things were staying good and they both were happy but they started to get too invested in their work, they spent less and less time together. yuta has busy schedules in nct and nomi was participating in endless shows and preparing for her comeback. things got tough and they were both contemplating on breaking up with each other but were afraid of the hate they might receive.

after weeks of avoiding the issue they finally confronted each other and ended things. they publicly announced their break up through their company's. now they're friends, yuta and nomi are still close and don't hold any negative feelings for each other.

𝖭𝖮𝖬𝖨 𝗫 𝖲𝖤𝖴𝖫𝖦𝖨
=
𝒔𝒆𝒖𝒍𝒎𝒊

❝ i hope to show the world how much we are in love with one another ❞

꒰ ˚༉‧₊˚➪ 𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗗 ━━
( june 2018 to the present )

꒰ ˚༉‧₊˚➪ 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗦𝗘𝗨𝗟𝗠𝗜 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦 ━━
sharing each other's clothes • homemade gifts for each other • late cuddle sessions

꒰ ˚༉‧₊˚➪ 𝗖𝗨𝗥𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗦 ━━ soulmates • lovers • best friends

꒰ ˚༉‧₊˚➪ 𝗣𝗢𝗣𝗨𝗟𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗬 ━━ 7/10

꒰ ˚༉‧₊˚➪ 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗚𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗 ━━

seulgi and nomi have been friends since nomi featured seulgi on "blue for you" album. they knew that there was chemistry between them but they both never had the courage to confess to each other. things never went anywhere until nomi had drunkenly asked if seulgi liked her, she was stunned by her boldness but confessed that she did. nomi was falling and slurring her words so she was driven back to her apartment, the night after was blurry and she forgot almost everything that happened which included seugli saying she liked her. seulgi felt like nomi regretted asking and probably didn't want to see her so she kept her distance.

months went by and nomi questioned why seulgi wouldn't hanging out with her or even talking to her, so she asked her to go in a walk to which seulgi agreed. there they talked about what they remembered from that night, things were finally cleared which allowed them to start dating.

they both were really good at keeping their relationship a secret, until they were both spotted holding each other outside of a park that's near soeul. fans were speculating on whether they were friends or in a relationship, half of the fandom supported the idea of them dating while the other didn't. no statement was put out by the idols or by their agencies which let to even more theories.

seulgi and nomi decided to distance themselves until the rumours died down, they were afraid of how revealing themselves would impact their careers. now they haven't publicly announced their relationship yet and prefer that it stays private to protect themselves. sadly, lgbtq+ relationships have not been normalized yet and will probably take very long, but seulgi and nomi hope to change that in the future.

𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙵𝚁𝙾𝙼 𝚁𝙾𝚂𝙴:

this layout is completely inspired by jina & reya's chapters!