Chapter 33

When the time comes y/n, I expect to be released from my restrictions...

Well I would let you out more often but when I tell you what to do,you seem to disregard what I said...

I have the power to make these mortals kneel to us! WE COULD BE GODS!

Your starting to prove the point of why I don't let you loose more often...

But when you do,you get the result you asked for right? You tell me to kill someone,I kill them,simple as that...

When I fight someone strong or someone who deserves to die,I'll let you release a bit of power...

Why just a portion!

Because I don't want to have to get my sword after you replace parts of my body...and destroy them...

Start of Chapter

The crowd roars as y/n stands with his sword on his back

The hokage is being whispered to by a leaf ninja

Hokage:Have you found Sasuke yet?

Ninja:We have sent a group of black ops after him,but still nothing...but if he's gone rouge we will may need to send y/n after him to kill him...

Hokage:I understand...

He looks right and smiles

Hokage:Ahhh,you've made it Lord Kazekage!

Y/n looks up into the stands and sees him take a seat next to the hokage

He sents a small cloud of mist to him and listens to the conversation unseen,and silently...

Kazekage:Isn't it about time you find out who the next hokage will be?

The hokage laughs

Hokage:You act like I'm going to turn to dust at any second! I still have plenty of life and fight in me! I plan on staying for quite awhile...

He steps up as he is about to speak

Hokage:I thank you all for coming to the village hidden in the leaves to see this event! As you may know we have a very talented ninja,and because of his skills as well as a few other factors,he will be fighting against these few ninja! I'd like to introduce Y/n Momochi!

Kazekage:Y/n huh? You put all your faith in him? Foolish, he couldn't beat any of my sand ninja...

Hokage:Well of course not! He would get bored of winning so easily...

The Kazekage just smiles under his mask

Hokage:To start we will have Y/n fight Naruto...

Naruto's eyes widen as he looks at y/n

Naruto:I have to go first? Who made up this order!

Hokage:It was randomly selected...now everyone else clear the area and head to the waiting room to wait for your name to be called...