T h r e e

[POV: (Y/n)]
(b/c)= blanket color, not "before Christ"

Pain. Pain is all I feel. Everything is dark. I felt someone pick up my limp body, and begin walking. I heard the muffled voices of Gir and Zim. After a while, I felt water droplets on my body, indicating that we were outside. In the rain. I heard a scream, then felt the person carrying me start running. Once the screaming stopped, so did the rain.

I felt myself being placed onto what felt to be a mattress. "Uhh," said the familiar voice of Zim. Zim? What on Earth are you doing? I felt something cover me, something warm. I force my eyes open, disregarding the fact that I wanted to sleep. The (b/c) blankets where enough to tell me that I was in my bed.

I hope my parents haven't waken up—

My thoughts where interrupted by the sound of sizzling. I pull up my lazy self, turning to the direction of the sound. There, on the floor by my window, lay Zim and Gir, only visible by the moonlight emitting from the outside world.

I quietly hissed at the sudden pain I felt all over my body. It felt like acid was being poured all over.

"Its the poison that falls from the sky. You filthy humans call it 'rain'." Zim stood up, fighting the pain and stinging felt all over. "You feel what I feel, remember? What is your name again, human?"

"(Y/n)," I whispered. How did you forget my name? It's hard to forget yours. "We gotta leave, I can't let my parents see you, or..."

[POV: Zim]

The human, or (Y/n), zoned out, seemingly deep in thought. I can't believe I resorted back to such resources. What am I going to do with the worm?

"Fine. See you at Skool, Earth fi-er-(Y/n)," I hissed at the human. I grabbed what was closest to me—a sweater—and covered my head, using it as protection against the acid falling from the planet's sky. I jumped out the window.

[POV: Back to you]

Well that's normal. I looked to Gir, who was entertaining himself with the pencils and paper inside my backpack. Walking over, I picked up the tiny robot, placing him on my shoulders while cleaning up.

"Can you take me to Zim?" I ask, brushing the (h/c) hair out of my face.

"HEEHEE, yUP!" And with that, Gir began to float, his 'feet' turning into mini rockets. Cute.

Sitting on Gir's back with my backpack in my back, Gir flew, making the awful mess in my room even worse. "Woah!"

The view from above was amazing. The cool wind combing my hair. The rain stinging like hecc. Wait...oh mY GOD—

"GIR, HURRY! IT HURTSSS!" My skin began to burn, steam, my eyes began to water. Is this what Zim was feeling? WHY ME?!

Before I knew it, Gir flew through the window of his home, tossing me onto the pink couch I remember so vaguely. I look at my arms, seeing blisters forming, red with irritation. E W.

Zim sat on the other end of the couch, his disguise messily placed on, leaving is antennae sticking out of his wig. "I heard you coming from a mile away, (Y/n)-human. You caused me GREAT pain, and I know you felt it as well," Zim said, narrowing his eyes at me. I noticed the steam radiating from his body.

Zim handed me the sweater he took, then headed off into what seemed to be the kitchen. Why is life so weird?

Looking around, I got an idea. Taking out a permanent marker and scissors, I began to cut a hole in the back of the sweater, leaving room for Zim's backpack thing to breathe I guess. Looking up, I yelled, "uh, Computer? What's a logo Zim could relate to? Would Gucci be fine?"

Seconds later, a screen appeared in front of me. Nodding, I drew it onto the sweater, in the left corner, where a HUMAN's heart would be. Happy with my work, I set all of my belongings aside, laying my body onto the couch.

Yawning, grabbing and cuddling Gir, I fell asleep.

---
Sorry for short update, kinda busy with school and stuff.

also, yeah. yeah. *SNEEEEZE*

it's Friday the 13th with a full moon where I am. Epic.