Chapter 2: Siblings?

Tzuyu's POV

I woke up early in the morning to take a shower.. I got out and dressed up in my school uniform..

I slowly opened the door and woke up Mina unnie so she can make breakfast for us..

" Unnie~~ wake u---" I suddenly tripped and landed on my arms while I was hovering on top of Mina unnie..

She opened her eyes as her face slowly became red and redder every second..

" T-T-Tzuyu! W-what are you doing? Are you trynna rape me or something? " She shouted..

I slowly blushed a slight tint of pink before I got up and fixed my uniform..

" I'm just 17 unnie.. I have school today and I tried waking you up but I suddenly tripped and fell on you.." I explained plainly, avoiding her dark orbs that are staring at me..

She got up and walked out of the room while still blushing and giggling..

I followed behind as I woke up Dahyun and Chaeyoung so we can go to school early..
.
.
.
.
.
We are done eating and the unnies woke up already..

" We'll go now, unnies.. " Chaeyoung bid goodbye as we started walking to our new school..

" Oh yeah, Tzu.. Won't you meet your siblings on the way there? Yena and Hyewon right? " Dahyun unnie asked..

I nodded my head.. " Been a long time since I last saw those two eversince we parted ways in becoming idols.. " I said..

( Uh, just imagine that the two are older than Tzuyu :P)

" Heard Yena got a girlfriend.. " Dahyun unnie blurted as she skipped happily..

I nodded my head.. " Yuri unnie, a pretty nice girl.. " I said..

( Just think of all the IZONE members older than Tzuyu except for Yujin and Wonyoung.. Imagine Yujin and Wonyoung the same age as Tzuyu :|)

We arrived at school, only to be met by my siblings tackling me to the ground..

" Tzuyu! We missed you! " They exclaimed in unison as they peppered me with kisses on the cheeks..

" U-unnies~~ I can't breath! Dahyunnie and Chae are here too, you know! "

They laughed before politely greeting Dahyun and Chaeyoung..

" We'll go earlier Tzuyu! Go spend time with your siblings for a while! " Chaeyoung said as they walked away..

" How have you been, Tzuyu? You seem.. Unamused.. " Yena unnie said..

I chuckled.. " I hear that everyday... "

" You're still the same ever since you were 10, Yoda.. Found any girl yet? You're not my sister if you're dating a boy.. " Hyewon unnie said before smiling at me..

" Well, not yet! " I rubbed the back of my head..

" Don't be embarrassed! I have this crush too! " She added as she punched my arm lightly..

" I don't have a crush! I just, feel....agh! Never mind! " I groaned as they laughed at my embarrassed state..

" We'll come over to your dorm later! It's our first time to hang out again after lots of years! " Yena unnie said as they clung on me again..

" Unnies~ I'll be late for my first day.. " I whined..

They chuckled before they walked me to my room..

" We'll see you later Tzuyu-yah! " Hyewon unnie exclaimed before sprinting away along with Yena unnie..

The moment I entered, the students were all staring at me while Dahyun unnie and Chaeng were silently laughing at me..

I gulped before taking a seat beside Wonyoung.. " Why are all of them staring at me? " I asked her..

She just chuckled.. " They're all in love with your beauty.. Good luck with all the letters you're gonna get later! " She teased..

I rolled my eyes at her..

" What?! It's true! "

***

Dahyun and Chaeyoung went home earlier than me, knowing that my unnies will walk with me to my dorm..

They both clung on me, kinda nervous on what my unnies' reaction will be..

The moment I entered, the unnies were all waiting for me.. Hyewon and Yena unnie were hiding behind me..

" Yah! Where's the two beauties Dahyun and Chae told us..?? " Jeongyeon unnie asked me while Mina unnie was just coldly staring at me..

" D-dont pressure them too much.. They're sensitive.. " I protectively said..

The last time the two got pressured, they never wanted to talk to anyone for the whole week..

I slowly moved out of the way as the two were shyly looking away..

The unnies were all staring at them while their mouths wide open..

" Yeah, Nayeonnie.. I'm in love with them now.. Not you.. " Jeongyeon unnie teased the sulking Nayeon..

Hyewon unnie coughed as Yena was just awkwardly looking away..

" Yah, I told you not to pressure them right? " I seriously said..

They all gulped while Hyewon and Yena unnie were just chuckling..

Mina unnie was suspiciously silent.. She would mostly talk with the guests..

I approached her while the others surround my nervous unnies..

" You seem uncomfortably silent today unnie.. You were very talkative last night when we were in the arcade.. " I sat next to her..

She seemed shocked before she looked away with a slight tint of red on her cheeks..

" I'm just not fond with strangers.. " she said.. I giggled and she blushed more..

" Silly penguin.. They're not strangers! They're my siblings.. They're not very fond with you guys too! They're kinda shy with other people... " I said..

" Oh.. " she exclaimed..

To be continued..