"Oh My Days!"

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Look, I just can't tonight, alright!" Pest snapped, shoving the newly found baseball bat down the side of his jean leg. He'd slung his bag over his back, before noticing the hurt expression on her face. Pest felt a pang of regret, at the notion he'd hurt Talia. Going in for a kiss to her cheek, a quick farewell, he missed as she moved out of the way.

"Whatever Pest," She went over to the wardrobe that Pest had left open. Talia yanked out a pair of jeans, a shirt and a hoodie. The jeans were hers, but the hoodie and the shirt actually belonged to Pest. Quickly, she pulled the dress she was wearing over her head. Talia then jerked on the shirt, with it falling slightly big on her frame.

Pest let out a tired sigh, having watched her passive movements, "Tali, love, you know I'll make it up to you, yeah?" Pest walked over to Talia and put his hands on her still-bare waist, before pulling her into him. He laid his head to rest on top of hers, closing his eyes in comfort.

Pest knew that he had been pushing her away recently, and he also knew that said actions made her feel like crap - but Pest was a young man, one who didn't know how to transform an infantile relationship into something more substantial.

Pest dropped his head down, going in to kiss her neck lovingly. He was unfortunately interrupted by the sound of his phone pinging, indicating that he'd received a text message. He froze, lifting his head awkwardly. The atmosphere in the room suddenly shifted.

Talia clenched her eyes shut, desperately trying not to cry. She pulled away from him to go tug on the rest of her clothes. The last piece was her hat, that she shoved on her head. Talia said nothing, didn't even look at him as she walked out of his room. Pest vaguely heard her tell his nan goodbye, before the front door slammed shut.

"Well done Pest," He muttered to himself sarcastically, pulling his hat back over his head.

👽 🇬🇧👽

Later, Talia found herself sitting with her closest friends in Tia's living room. They had all migrated into the room, after a really weird phone call from Pest's mate, Biggz.

"Woah, woah, woah! Are you tellin' me, dat' you an' Pest ain't' had sex in three weeks?" Dimple, the loud person she was, exclaimed in surprise, "Dat's crazy man!"

Gloria and Veronica nodded in agreement. Gloria even mentioning, "You an' Pest are always on each other!"

Veronica let out a fake cough, "Even when you shouldn't be." No doubt referencing the odd places that the couple had been caught having sex.

Talia let out an'ouch' when Tia pulled her hair a little too tight. She was sat in front of the couch, on the floor next to Dimples; she was having her hair done by Gloria. Talia huffed, "And I don't even know what's wrong; he refuses to talk about it! He pretends like nothings wrong. We're just a pair of 'randos', who sometimes shag." Talia's frustration was palpable, "You know, maybe we should just quit?"

The girls let out a gasp, their jaws dropping dramatically. "What?!"

"No!"

Talia, who was about to open her mouth and defend her reasoning, was interrupted by a set of rapid knocking on Tia's front door.

Dimples stood, really hoping that it was the pizza they'd ordered fifteen minutes ago before. She disappeared around the corner. In the background, the girls left in the living room could hear some vague words being exchanged. Suddenly a louder, "You ain't' bringing all those people in 'ere, no. They're involved in something! Someone's chasing them! They got weapons, and look, 'dat ones bleeding, and dat woman? I don't even know 'dat woman! I'm not getting myself involved in a situation I don't need to be in."