- And who the f*ck are you? Your ex said pissed off.

- Y/N's boyfriend. Jungkook said taking your wrist in his hand as he dragged you closer to him.

- Why would you date a slut like her? He laughed.

Jungkook got really pissed off, he moved you behind his back and punished him in the face.

- Don't you dare say that about her. Jungkook said.

- I'm just speaking the truth. You ex said taking a step towards Jungkook, throwing a punch at him.

His fist hit Jungkook's jaw. A gasp escaped my lips as I saw the blood running down from both of their faces.

- Omg, Jungkook are you ok? You asked running towards Jungkook.

- Y/N step aside I don't want you to get hurt. He said walking closer to your ex again.

But before Jungkook could punch him again a security guard came. He grabbed Jungkook's arms and held them behind his back. Jungkook looked really pissed off but stayed still.

- What's going on here? Said the guard really angry.

- I can explain. You started but the security guard shook his head.

- You are apart of this? He asked looking at you.

- Y-yes you could say that. You said looking down at the floor.

- The three of you come with me now. The guard took Jungkook and your ex arms dragging them to a "staff only" door.

You walked beside them, you could feel everyone's glances at you but you just looked down at the floor embarrassed.

- I'm calling the police. Said the guard when the four of you came into a white room with 5 chairs against the wall.

- Just great. Your ex said sitting down.

- Sir, it was just an accident. You tried to convince him but he shook his head.

- It's an accident the first time you punch someone but not the second time.

You sait down beside Jungkook holding his hand tightly. His jaw was bleeding and your ex eyebrow was bleeding as well. You sat there what felt like hours until two police officers knocked on the door. The guard opened and let them in and then explained what happened. They turned to Jungkook. My eyes widened as I looked at them in shock, they can't be serious?

- Sir you have to come with us to the police station.

- WHAT! You yelled uppset

- Why him?, Y/EX/N also punched him! You said again.

- That is true miss, but Mr Jeon started the fight, this man over here defended himself. Said one of the police officers.

- That was not self defense, he treated me and called me a slut. You said angry.

- I'm sorry miss but we have to take him. If you want you can come in later and make a statement. They said as they walked out taking Jungkook with them.

- Y/N, call my lawyer. Jungkook said before he was out of the room.

You sighed and looked over at your ex. He smiled happy about what just had happened. You felt disgusted by his smirk and gave him a death glare.

- Well looks like he can't protect you now Y/N. Y/EX/N said walking out from the room.

You just stood there numb watching him leave. "what am I supposed to do now" you taught.