The first day at UA

Deku's pov

Today was my first day at UA. I was so excited, I got up at 5:00 heading to the bathroom to take a shower and brush my teeth. When I was done I headed to my room putting on my uniform and flower crown before heading downstairs.

I head downstairs hugging my mom and grabbing a piece of toast before heading outside. By the time I leave the house it is 6:00. School starts at 7 and the school is a 45 minute walk away. I should have plenty of time. I say to my self as i walk to school.
I can't believe I passes the exam. On top of having OFA I also have a quirk that can charm anyone I come in contact with. Well except kacchan it never seems to work on him.
I arrive at school and head inside, I get lost on the way there the school is just too big. I then see where the class rooms are and walk up to one that says 1A. I open the door to see a boy with glasses talking to kacchan. "Get your feet off the desk it is a disgrace to the uperclassmen" glasses boy says. "Well I don't give a fuck, were you born with a stick up your ass." Kacchan says back.
That's when he notices me at the door and walks over. "Hello I am Tenya Iida" he says to me waving his arms around like a robot. " Hi I am Izuku Mydoria, nice to meet you" I say back giving him a huge smile. He looks at me and his face gets a little red. " it's nice to meet you too" he says back. Other people enter the room  I then hear some one behind me. " oh it's you" the voice says. I turn around to see a brunette. " Hi you are the girl that cought me" I say giving signature smile. She looks down at the ground her face turning slightly red. " My name is Ochako Uraraka" she says looking back up to me. We then hear a voice behind us. " If you are here to make friends then you can leave" the voice says. We look down to see a yellow caterpiller. It stands up to reveal a middle aged man. "It took you 8 seconds to quiet down, that won't work." He says as we walk to our seats. I sit down behind kacchan. "Hi my name is Shota Aizawa and i am your homeroom teacher." He says to us in a monotone voice. " now put these on and meet me in the quartyard." He says holding up UA gym uniforms. We all head to the locker rooms to change.

Author-chan
Sorry for the short chapter it will continue next chapter good bye my little cinnamon rolls.