Goodbye Mineta

Midorya's pov

By the end of the tests my placement overall was 5th place. The person in last place was Mineta, he started crying. " Mineta pack your things and get out of here" Aizawa said as Mineta ran off crying. I was secretly kind of glad that he left because I've seen the looks he gives the girls. After everything was said and done we went back to the classroom to start normal classes. I of course had to go to the nurse's office because I ended up injuring my finger in the ball throw.

Time skip brought to you by Deku eating a cinnamon roll.

The end of the day was fast approaching and I was ready to go home. Apparently high school is a lot more tiring than middle school. I was also tired of all of the people blushing when I'm around it seemed to be more than usually. When school ended I immediately left the classroom wanting to leave as soon as possible. When I was about to leave the gate Iida and Uraruka called out to me saying they wanted to walk home with me. I let them because I didn't want to seem rude.

Sorry this took so long I was busy. Also I changed it a bit, he will seem nice to other people hence him being a cinnamon roll. But on the inside he doesn't really care for other people.