Liam patted my back.

"Its Okay Buddy we'll tell her the truth.." He comforted.

"Thanks mates but i'm going to head to my flat ...." 

I headed upstairs. I laid on my bed crying holding a picture of me and Ariana.(A/N The Picture he is on the side bar!) I hope she believes me..

Ariana's POV

When i got to my apartment Selena was with Harry.Harry and Sel saw me and they both asked,"What happened?"

I broke down and they gave me a hug

"I-I saw Niall kissing so-someone e-e-else." I stuttered.

"WHAT!?!?! Dont worry ARI ill go talk to him!" Harry shrieked in shockment and went to grab his jacket.

"NO its fine. I just need to go upstairs. I'll see you guys later..." I said shaking my head.

"Ari are you sure? Do you want to talk or do you need anything?" Selena asked, concerned.

"Im sure thanks.." I said giving a sad smile but inside i was torn.

I sobbed in my bed while thinking all of the great memories/times we had together. My Phone Suddenly Vibrated.10 new messages and 20 calls.

1 from Liam

1 From Louis

1 From Zayn

1 Eleanor

6 from....Niall

I decided to read them. My vision was a blurry from crying so i went to get a tisue. I checked my iPhone.

From Eleanor

Hey Ari! Plz pick up we need to talk!

From Louis

Ari Plz pick up the phone.

From Zayn

Pick Up! PLZ

From Liam

Hey Ariana. You know its my job to keep everyone happy. Please pick up the phone and lets talk when you feel comfortable.

i sighed and decided to look at Niall's Messages

From MyIrishCupcake

(Sent 4 times)

Plz Ariana we need to talk.

From MyIrishCupcake

Please believe me princess! :(

From MyIrishCupcake

I Love you even though you dont believe me, I just need to talk to you please....

I cried nonstop. I texted Eleanor since she was like a big sister to me, like the rest of the girls and sel.

To Eleanor

I feel like crap..

----------------------------------------------------

Eleanor's Pov

We were all in the living room waiting for Ariana to text back. My phone Vibrated.