3

By the time the clothes were done, (Y/N) waved the boys a good night, walking to her car and loading up the clothes in her car, leaving the boys to sit there dumbfounded by her actions. She smiled as she went to the gas station next door and bought some food and a drink. The guys were done with their clothes and were starting to walk. (Y/N) sat there for a moment, then walked up to them. "Hey, Tim?" She tapped his shoulder, making him turn his head to her. "Yeah?" He asked turning around, the others following his movements. "Do you need a ride home? I can give you a ride..." She asked, Brian smirked as he whispered to Toby, both of them nodding as he then pulled Tim to the side. "One moment please. Toby watch her while Tim and I talk, okay?" Brian told them, Toby nodding and looking down, (Y/N) then nodded and started to conversing with Toby. "So, uh, Toby... You umm go to school or something?" (Y/N) asked as she blushed, looking down. "N...N...Not really, I...I go t..t..to h..h...h..homeschool." He said as he looked at her.

*Meanwhile, Brian and Tim's POV*

"Hey, Tim, I saw her truck, when we were going to the new hideout, I saw her drive past, I followed her and hid in the bushes... She lives right next door... If we tell her we live there then she could help us while 'hunting' and if we get hurt while 'hunting' then we can ask her to help us with our wounds." Brian said as Tim thought for a second. "Well she could look after the place.... I guess we can... I suppose it wouldn't hurt to tell a little bit of a lie..." Tim replied, then looked at her. "But the thing is, Brian, she's very smart, I wish we could have her.. Let's ask Master if we can keep her, I mean, we've been good... We've been doing as told... Let's do it..." He said as he smirked, Brian smirking back as they went back. "(Y/N), we need a ride, please, we actually live right next door to you." Tim said as Brian nodded. (Y/N) smiled and unlocked her car for them, the boys getting their laundry done.

*Normal POV and timeskip*

After the clothes were done, (Y/N) drove the boys home, she giggled as she listened to music, Tim in the front seat and the other two in the back. They were rocking out to some music, they had a good time, she had stopped where they told her, they then walked to get their stuff, saying their goodbyes.