1

It was a quite day, (Y/n) was doing laundry at the laundry mat. Her (H/l) (H/c) hair was pulled back with a headband, she was a Certified Nurse's Aid, she didn't have any patients today because it was her day off. After about 30 minutes, three males walked into the laundry mat, she was putting her second load in the washer and her first in the dryer. The three males had either brown or black short hair, they seemed to be the only ones in the laundry mat along with (Y/n), each of them taking glances at the (h/c) headed girl.
The time was about 7:29pm, so it was dark out, this was when the laundry mat was least busy, and the perfect time to wash bloody clothing. (Y/n) finally got to sit down by the entrance where the chairs were, pulling out her phone and putting her Bluetooth headphones on, turning on her favorite song, humming and swaying to the beat. One of the boys, who was twitching came over and sat down right next to her, she got creeped out and moved to another seat, only for another one with a weak ass beard, but nice mustache, sat near her, she blushed and move away again, sitting furthest away from the two, only for the last one with the fabulous sideburns to finally sit next to her, she finally stood up, leaving her belongings near her basket, going to the restroom that was in the back, the boys took this opportunity to talk about her. "She was pretty, wonder if she has a boyfriend." The twitching one said, looking at the other two who just chuckled and nodded in agreement. "Yea she is pretty, look she left her purse all alone, let's have a peek?" The one with the fabulous sideburns said, getting up and going to the girl's purse, opening it and looking inside, finding her wallet, keys, and other things that were useful, like a tablet. "Nice, let's see who she is." The one with the mustache said, grabbing her wallet and opening it, finding her Nurse's Aid card, driver's licence, and credit cards. "Her name is (Y/n) (L/n), age (Y/a), and she is a Nurse's Aid... Cute, she takes care of people." He said, putting everything back in the wallet and purse, just like he had it, then closed the purse. "Alright, let's be friendly, she seems interesting." The one with sideburns said, moving to sit back down, the other two following, (Y/n) finally getting out of the restroom.

(A/n): I hope you enjoyed this chapter, if you like it then request for chapter 2!