"I love you" (Eron x Nightmaris Oc Part 1)

A/n: This is a request by @TwilightSage12. Enjoy

The team were wondering around the forest when they stumbled apon a cave Eron was curious and ran ahead in to check it out.

"Eron! Wait. You don't know what's in there!!!" Ikor shouted they then soon followed behind and they see Crystal's blue Crystal's alongside the cave walls and they soon look up only to see a large Blue mixed with Purple Crystal that is hanging just above their heads.

"What do you think it is Aoki?" Trek asked looking they looked a little closer up and saw a small figures shadow their Bracers soon started to glow and beams of light hit the large crystal causing it to crack up it soon fell a broke into pieces releasing the string figure the figure was no other then a darkan just about their age the female darkan used her staff to maintain her balance Eron went to help her up.

"Don't worry were friends not enemies, what's your name?" Eron asked the last part.

"N Nightmaris." She managed to let out.

Eron saw she wasn't wearing a cloak but a Purple dress that sparkled he got a good view and hearts soon formed in his eyes he then picked her up bridal style and they went back to the tower to let her rest Eron then heard Nightmaris's stomach growl as she was very hungry he laid her on a bed and went to get food and water Eron then came back and sat down on a near by chair and lifted only her head up to feed her he fed her soup and gave her water he then gently slowly laid her head down.

"Hows our patient doing Eron?" Aoki asked.

"She'll be just fine." Eron replied and left for some training.

A/n: Hey sorry if this turned out bad there will be a part two soon, the Oc belongs to @TwilightSage12