i love you

i have no idea what this is, but enjoy anyways :)

Ryan-
I was scrolling through my instagram, liking some posts and answering some dms when I suddenly got a text from Andy.

Fovvs: can you come to my room? need help with something.

Andy and I had this thing, helping each other out when we needed it. It wasn't more than sex, at least it wasn't officially. We weren't boyfriends, weren't going on dates or slept in each others rooms at night. It was just sex, a way of getting off when we needed to.

But still- I couldn't stop thinking about the blonde. Couldn't stop thinking about shared kisses or cuddles at night. I wanted him, the whole package and not just the sex. I wanted Andy Fowler to be mine.

I didn't bother to answer, instead just hoping out of bed and making my way to Andy's room.

Carefully opening the door just to immediately get pulled into a passionate, deep kiss. Andy tastes sweet, like chocolate as he licks his way into my mouth, wet tongues touching.

His hands already fiddling on my button and zipper while his lips are working against mine, his tongue playfully moving around my own, exploring my mouth.

I pull away to attach my lips to his neck, immediately sucking on the creamy skin. Teeth finding his sweet spot quickly, which causes him to moan out. A sweet and innocent noise, yet I feel myself hardening.

I tug his shirt off and throw it somewhere in the room, not caring about anything else than the tiny boy in front of me.

I pick him up and slam him against the closest wall, my lips still connected to his neck, trailing kisses along the skin.  

Grinding my lower body parts against his, more and more groans escape Andy's lips. Hands gripping Andy's ass, only causing him to moan out even louder, some whines escaping him as well.

"P-please Rye." He chokes out.

"What do you want, baby?" I ask sensually and bite his earlobe teasingly. His hands tighten around my neck to the sound of my voice, pressing his body closer to mine, letting me feel his arousal.

"You. In me. Now." He groans and there isn't anything else needed for me to practically throw him down onto the bed and rip his remaining clothes off his petite body.

I strip out of mine after, hovering on top of Andy, pulling him into a deep kiss while I trace one of my fingers up to his tight hole and circle it teasingly around his entrance.

"Please." He whimpers underneath me, his voice a whisper and his whole body trembling.

I push my index finger into him, instantly pumping it in and out. Listening as his moans become high pitched, his fingers tangled up in my hair.

A second and third one are added. I curl them inside of him, twisting them, making him feel every single one of them. God, i love how needy he is for me. How much he wanted it.

Andy whimpers when i pull them out, his eyes flutter open and i almost coo at how adorable he looks. Eyes a dark blue, but still clear shade. Cheeks a light pink and lips swollen.

I get down and capture them in a passionate kiss once again before I lift one of his legs with one hand and push myself into him with the other one.

"Fuck Rye." He screams out. Eyes falling shut and head falling back into the pillows. His back arches as I start to thrust into him, going deeper and faster with every grind.

"God. You feel so good baby. So tight." I groan out while my eyes roll back and get an even louder moan in response from the pretty boy underneath me.

One of his legs wraps around my waist, changing the angle of my thrust only slightly, but I hit his prostate. Mouth dropping open, gripping the sheets until his knuckles turn white.

"R-right there, Rye. Right there fuck- I love you." He breathes out and I immediately stop moving, freezing in shock.

He opens his eyes and turns pale in realisation. His expression changing into an uncomfortable one. Turning his head to the side to avoid meeting my eyes.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mea-"

"I love you too, Fovvs." I cut him off. Our eyes locking when he looks back at me.

"Really?" He asks rather surprised and I smile brightly. A warm feeling spreading deep inside my stomach and my smile grows even wider, my whole body shivering.

"Yes. Of course I love you." I watch as he smiles just as bright as i do, his dimples popping up and his cheeks turning a soft pink shade.

He grabs the back of my neck and pulls me down, pressing his lips against mine. The kiss was different to all the others before. So much more gently, so loving. It was special.

I am the one breaking the kiss to back off a little, just wanting to look at Andy.

Andy was beautiful, he was ridiculously beautiful and there was no denying it. Not only beautiful on the inside, but on the outside as well. It was a blessing to look at him.

His lips are plump and have a delicious red shade. Nose small. The dimples and crinkles around his mouth are just the highlight, another of his wonderful features.

Yet none of these are my favorite thing about him. My favorite is his eyes. Crystal blue eyes. Looking like the ocean on a perfect day. 

I find myself getting lost in them everytime. They hold so much bliss, so many memories and different emotions.

"Rye?" Andy asks softly, pulling me out of my trance. I nod in response and push some hair off his forehead to the side.

"I really dont want to ruin the moment... but can we please..." His eyes travel down our bodies and I instantly realize what he means. I smirk and lift myself up again.

"As you wish, babe." I say before slamming back into his hole, having Andy crying out underneath me. Body a trembling mess. I continue my pace as his nails dig into my back, leaving marks and scratches and I groan at the feeling.

"Close. S-so close." He whimpers between choked moans and I grab his dick, wrapping my fingers around him. Starting to slide them up and down slowly along with my thrusts.

"Fuck." He screams out and bites down on my neck. I feel the warm liquid spilling over both our chests.

Thrusting into him a few more times, leading him through his climax and bringing myself closer as well.

Moaning Andy's name as I release  deep inside him.

"That was amazing." He whispers and I carefully pull, watching as my cum drips out of his hole. I bite my lip as I lean down to lick the remains off his chest, getting another of his beautiful moans. His whole body twitches underneath my touch.

"Come here!" He orders and captures my lips in his swollen ones as I do so.

Smiling down at him, I wrap my arms around his small figure. Andy's skin is hot and smooth against mine.

"Rye?" He asks quietly after a while.

"Yeah."

"Will you stay?" He asks softly, his voice a whisper, sounding almost scared I might just run away.

"Of course I will, silly." I answer. He smiles sweetly up at me and I find myself staring at him once again, admiring his beauty.

Andy places his head on my chest and closes his eyes.

"Good night, baby." I whisper and kiss his forehead. I look at him one last time and pull him closer to me.

We fell asleep like that, tangled up in another and with smiles plastered on both our faces. We had never done this before. It was just the beginning of us.