A few hours later and a bunch of people showed up, Los Santos and ally gangs came through, including a couple bitches Ramon was so excited about.
But no Elaina.
Don't call or text, she'll come if she wants to come.
If she don't show up, then oh well I guess.
I heard a car beep above the noise of the music and laughter, crazy how I heard that.
She emerged from the side of the house glancing around before her eyes connected with mine, she gave me a small smile, but she stood still apprehensive still looking around.
I furrowed my brows, what is she doing?
I motioned for her to come my way.
She gave a slight nod before looking down heading towards me.
The girls scoped her out with their hating ass faces and the vatos looked her up and down like she was their next meal.
Homegirl was in a black and white crop topped hoodie with some shorts on, her hair was pinned up in a ponytail and I don't think I've ever seen her show so much skin.
Girl had some ink on her.
She smiled as she approached me, "Hey Oscar."
I smiled back, "Hey Elaina."
I patted the seat next to me, the seat I saved for her, "you can sit here, it's empty."
She nodded, "thanks."
"Well if it isn't the beautiful Elaina," Esteban yelled.
Go away puto.
She laughed, "Hey, it's nice to see you again."
I glared at her, what you mean it's nice to see him again?
"I see you sitting next to Oscar, he wouldn't let anyone sit there most of the night, until you showed up," he laughed.
She glanced at me and then to him not knowing how to respond.
He continued, "guess I know who he was saving it for."
She blushed looking down.
I put my arm around her chair, and stared at him.
His eyebrows went up in surprise, he looked between the both of us and walked off towards a group of girls.
She turned to me annoyed, "why did you do that?"
"Do what," I asked sipping on my beer.
"Put your arm around me like that when he was talking to me," she asked shoving me away.
Excuse me?
Now I'm the one annoyed, I looked her up and down, "why does it matter? You like him or what? Was I interrupting something?" I demanded.
She looked at me confused.
"What is your problem?" She seethed.
I shook my head, "nothing," and walked off towards the guys.
I heard her huff behind me and walk off.
"Hey isn't that Elaina?" Ramon asked in between sucking face with some girl.
"Yeah," I said shrugging, "I invited her."
"You invited her but you ain't gonna go talk to her?" He laughed, "leaving her to be all alone, but hey at least Esteban is keeping her company.
What did he just say?
I turned my head swiftly behind me to find the both of them laughing and drinking. She was close to him, he was so close to her.
I curled my fists and felt my jaw harden, what the fuck.
I turned back around towards Ramon, I relaxed myself as I took another swig of my beer. I finished and tossed it off to the side.
"Give me that," I motioned to Pepe who was standing next to me with a bottle in his hand.
He raised his eyebrows, "Hell Yeah Spooky," he exclaimed.
"Shut up Pepe," I muttered.
I took a few swigs and felt the familiar burning in my throat.
I must have finished half the bottle quickly because Ramon still had the same bitch around.
He usually switches up by now.
I threw the bottle off to the side and rubbed my face, fuck I'm faded.
I heard screams and cheering behind me.
"Oh shit," Ramon laughed.
I looked to Pepe who's face was stone as he glanced at me.
He just sighed looking away.
I turned to the noise behind me and my blood ran cold.