Taeyong

A/n: I chose him because of what his sweater said.

Smut

Y/n's pov:

Taeyong sat on my bed with his legs wide open. His pants Zipper was zipped down, letting me see his Calvin Klein boxers. He had his shirt unbuttoned all the way down, letting me see his abs.

He was sweating a bit. At least thats how I found him in my room.

" Taeyong, are you hot? I could go turn the AC on if you want" I offered him. I went to go wipe off his sweat with the palm of my hand.

But before I could even wipe a bit of sweat off, he grabbed my hand.

" No. Thats not it"

" Than what is it?"

" you really want to make me feel better?" He asked me, biting his lips. I nodded a bit skeptical.

" Great" he smirked.

He pulled me down on his lap.

He ripped my crop top off.

" Taeyong-"

" I'll buy you a new one" he interrupted.

He laid me down. He took of my panties and shorts in one go.

He quickly took of his clothes.

He grabbed oil from my bathroom counter. He rubbed it all over his dick. But for me, he rubbed it all over me. He rubbed it in between my breast, My stomach, my legs, and finally, my pussy.

" Y/n, you wanna know why I was sweating?" He asked me.

I bit my lip and nodded my head.

" You made me so gotdam horny"

And suddenly he just entered inside of me.

" You've been doing this for so long now" he said, thrusting at every word. He wasn't showing me any mercy at all.

" Today, I won't be merciful. We are going to go all night-" he paused and leaned down to talk in my ear.

" Without stopping. So, I hope you're ready, because we got all night" he said, biting my ear.

" Baby, I can't last a whole night, i'm too sensitive" I told him, trying to compromise.

" Well, I hope tonight you can. I'll tie you up if you even try to run" He finished.

He pulled out, and slammed back in.

" its gonna be a long ride baby girl" Taeyong, looking at me before increasing his pace, showing no mercy.

I couldnt even moan, I was too weak with desire to do anything. I just tried to stop him by pushing his shoulders, but he just pinned my arms down, keeping them there.

I heard a chuckle come from him.
Oh my word...

A/n: Some of yall thought that I wouldn't do smut again

A/n:
Some of yall thought that I wouldn't do smut again. Yall thought hella wrong. Guess what the next chapter will be about... :)