chapter 41 Your my very best friend

The sun was finally in sky but it begins to get cloudy.

Kirara: She was flying with them on her back for hours.

Shippo: He begins to look down. "Hey, what's that shinny object on the ground?"

Kagome: She steps in and quickly turns around. "QUICK! TAKE ME DOWN!"

Sango: Ok

She begins to land and Kagome takes off like lightning.

Kagome: She picks it up. "Oh Des." Her eyes begin to bubble

Inuyasha: "HEY KAGOME! WAIT FOR US!" He rushes to her to see her crying with something in her hand.

Inuyasha: He reaches out his hand to her. "What's wrong?"

Kagome: "It's this

Kagome: "It's this." She gives it to him.

Inuyasha: He takes it out of her hands and stares at it to see it was the beautiful white bow that she gave her to wear in her hair.

The beautiful white bow was now ripped and dirty.

Meanwhile

Naraku: He lays down on his bed. "This is excellent. I finally got the bride I wanted. Now it just leaves the secret jewel."

Just than, he hears a knock on the door.

Naraku: He sits up. "Who's there?"

It's me Nura.

Naraku: He begins to smirk. "Come." He lays down again.

" He lays down again

Nura: She steps in and lays down on him. "My beloved." She begins to rub her head on his chest.

Back to Inuyasha and Kagome

Inuyasha: He raps his arms around her and begins to hug her. "Kagome? Please don't cry."

Kagome: She was holding the bow in her hand. She begins to wipe her tears of her face. "Oh Des, I'm so sorry. You will always be my very best friend." She puts the bow in the small pocket of her book bag. It was wetted with tears.