The Angsty Start of the Avengers YouTube(/Nightmare)

Peter woke up with a start, another nightmare. It starts off with his parents leaving and then hearing about them dying, then uncle in his arms, being crushed under a building, and then to his aunt dying in a hospital bed. It was getting harder to breath as he stood up shakily and with a raspy voice asking if there is a piano anywhere and F.R.I lead him to one. Unbeknownst to him Tony was still awake and an alert of where Peter was and seemed to be shaken up and had a nightmare. Tony immediately got F.R.I.D.A.Y to get the other available avengers up and lead them to the music room so they can all make him feel better and not as weak explaining there own experiences with nightmares, thinking it was probably the best way to help the kid. They all meet outside the door especially finding out there baby spider needed comfort when they heard the piano playing a simple tune, and a soft whisper saying "maybe singing a song might help." Tony told F.R.I.D.A.Y to record because they didn't know if they'd hear him again. Peter was debating what song aloud and soon went with the decisions of "Waving through the Window" almost right after starting playing the piano. 

"I've learned to slam on the brake
Before I even turn the key
Before I make the mistake
Before I lead with the worst of me"

I never really want people seeing me like this as peter thinks with his eyes closed. I don't want to be a bother and I can handle it for the most part.

"Give them no reason to stare
No slipping up if you slip away
So I got nothing to share
No, I got nothing to say"

It's probably why I don't tell people of these kinds of things. If I got hurt on patrol, or flash being a jerk, or even these nightmares. Peter continued to think still not noticing the other people in the room. But each Avenger had a thought on their minds how much emotion Peter was singing with.

"Step out, step out of the sun
If you keep getting burned
Step out, step out of the sun
Because you've learned, because you've learned                                                                                              On the outside, always looking in                                                                                                                                  Will I ever be more than I've always been?                                                                                                                  'Cause I'm tap, tap, tapping on the glass                                                                                                                     I'm waving through a window"

As Tony, Steve, Bruce, Natasha, and Clint, being the only ones there at the moment, joined in with Peter. But not by singing only playing an instrument, thinking to let him vent his emotions through the song. 

"I try to speak, but nobody can hear
So I wait around for an answer to appear
While I'm watch, watch, watching people pass
I'm waving through a window, oh
Can anybody see, is anybody waving back at me?"

Every time I try to speak to someone about my problems I always chicken out, I don't really want to annoy the others to much. Peter continued thinking slightly negatively with tears threatening to spill.

"We start with stars in our eyes
We start believing that we belong
But every sun doesn't rise
And no one tells you where you went wrong"

At this point Peter was crying but he continued strong anyways.

"Step out, step out of the sun
If you keep getting burned
Step out, step out of the sun
Because you've learned, because you've learned                                                                                              On the outside, always looking in                                                                                                                              Will I ever be more than I've always been?                                                                                                            Cause I'm tap, tap, tapping on the glass                                                                                                                I'm waving through a window                                                                                                                                         I try to speak, but nobody can hear                                                                                                                              So I wait around for an answer to appear                                                                                                                    While I'm watch, watch, watching people pass                                                                                                   Waving through a window, oh                                                                                                                                  Can anybody see, is anybody waving?"

During the chorus the Avengers there joined in the singing trying to let this kid know, he wasn't alone. You could see the look in their eyes trying to tell the boy, they are waving back.

"When you're falling in a forest and there's nobody around
Do you ever really crash, or even make a sound?
When you're falling in a forest and there's nobody around
Do you ever really crash, or even make a sound?
When you're falling in a forest and there's nobody around
Do you ever really crash, or even make a sound?
When you're falling in a forest and there's nobody around
Do you ever really crash, or even make a sound?
Did I even make a sound?
It's like I never made a sound
Will I ever make a sound?"

As the others sang with emotions in the cappella parts, encouraging that they are still there. And Peter singing the main vocals with probably twice as emotion with tears. They started finishing the song.

"On the outside, always looking in
Will I ever be more than I've always been?
'Cause I'm tap, tap, tapping on the glass
Waving through a window
I try to speak, but nobody can hear
So I wait around for an answer to appear
While I'm watch, watch, watching people pass
Waving through a window, oh
Can anybody see, is anybody waving back at me? 0h"

Everyone even the cold Natasha was crying with this boy as the rest of the avengers

"Is anybody waving?
Waving, waving, whoa-oh, whoa-oh"

After the last note played the other people in the room jumped up and at an almost inhuman speed rushed forward and hugged the boy. Witch also startles Peter who know only registered there were other people singing with him. And he knew that they were there and he smiled knowing that these people were his family.

~~Time Skipped to the morning~~

Peter woke up in a big cuddle pile on the couch. Asking F.R.I to take a picture, with the AI replying already have. Making the boy have a small smile appear on his face.

"Also young Peter, Boss asked to record what happened in the music room. Would you like to watch the video."

"Actually that gives me an idea. Can you make an Avengers official YouTube? Don't post anything yet we should ask the others first for permission?"

"Of course," the AI replied softly, for as much as an AI could.

"Permission for what kid?" Tony asked.

"I think it'd be a good idea showing that the Avengers although powerful and strong, are still also just as much human as anyone else. We could show prank wars, blogs, sentimental moments if everyone in it is fine with it, and other stuff onto a YouTube account. And we could even have and avengers Instagram account to show pictures, like cuddles, or fun times, and other more sentimental ones to but each one only if everyone in it is comfortable."

"That's a great idea, F.R.I?"

"All ready finished, would you like to see the first thing posted on the Instagram account, also have tagged everyone in the photo."

"Yes I would we would love to see it." 

And the picture was of everyone in a cuddle pile sleeping peacefully. Of course with Peter right in the center.

Ayyyyye another short chapter. That has a dash of angst and sprinkled with fluff. Well I think......