Alpha's Snow White Chapter 11-N/a

Jackson's POV

I sat looking at dad, "What am I supposed to do or say?" Dad looked slightly frustrated, "I don't know. I don't know the people. Can't you solve this?" I nodded my head. I'm not sure what to do. Dad walked out and after a while mom came in.

Mom smiled, "It's fine baby. Her parents should be able to see you kindly. Just have your manners up as much as you can." I nodded, "But what if that's not enough mom?"

She sighed, "If it isn't enough I know you'll find a way." I nodded and mom smiled even more.

-----
Melody's POV

I walked beside Jackson all the way to my house. I sighed and called out, "We're here." Then I took my key and gently opened the door. Mom came to me and grabbed my hand pulling me away from him. Mom looked him up and down then nodded.

Jackson stuck his hand out to mom, "I'm Jackson Star, ma'am." Mom grabbed his hand and shook it, "Rose Yellow." Jackson smiled, "It's nice to meet you." Mom nodded her head yes releasing the handshake.

Jackson smiled, "Can I answer any questions you have?" Mom looked at him confused, "Why are you with my daughter?" He smiled, "Because I love her. I had a crush on her so I asked her out. I'm very happy she said yes."