Chapter 7| Disasters

[Name] loved bathing, being engulfed in warm water with lots of bubbles and his favourite bath toys—was calming in many ways and it is easier to fall asleep afterwards. Well it was.

He also enjoyed bathing because of siblings, they were making it more fun than when his dad would bath him. Not that he hated it when his dad was bathing him, no of course not, it was enjoyable just more on the quiet side. Though no one can top Cassandra and Jason when it came to bathing and he loved it when it was their turns to bath him.

Jason, how he is, would at first be grumpy about it, saying how he doesn't have the time for it. Once in the bathroom Jason would give him that secret reversed grin of his, telling [Name] to get all the Ships and Ducks ready. Sometimes he even would join, just to make the sea battle more interesting.

Even though Cassandra was more of a quiet person, she still could kick boredom away just like Jason. Her ways of defeating it was different from his Brother, she would always bring either her phone or a small CD-Player, blasting her favourite songs and they both would sing their soul out as if they were on a concert. At least he tries his best to sing along, since he doesn't know any of the lyrics at all.

On some days though all of his siblings would be in the bathroom with him at once, what he really didn't like. The bathroom would be so crowded that [Name] felt like he couldn't breath properly anymore and than they would start to argue loudly with each other. Everything and even bathing itself would be too overwhelming for him. Which results in him running out and hiding somewhere till his Dad comes back.

 Which results in him running out and hiding somewhere till his Dad comes back

[Name] laid on the couch, watching another Disney movie. He had his Donald Duck plushie loosely against his chest, sometimes buries his face in it when either a scary part came or a wave of loneliness washed over him. His sippy-cup filled with cold chocolate milk was laying on ground, long forgotten and leaving a few brown droplets on the fluffy white carpet behind.

It was already past his bed and bath time, but no one was here anymore to get him for it. In the morning everything was going fine, when it was hardly evening though—his family begun to act a bit strange. They seemed to be overly stressed out by something and they all left in rush, leaving him all alone by himself.

Not only was he bored and tired, but he also feels rather yucky after three days without bathing. His dad said to him that bathing everyday isn't good for the body and his siblings even agreed to it. Traitors. How can you not want to bath every day? He just wanted to stay clean, wanting to wash of all dirtiness and the uncomfortableness. Why should this be wrong? They weren't touched by them.

«I'm hungry......you too right Donny? Then we should eat something, but I also feel tired...........and I wanna have a bath......» huffed [Name] out, sat himself up and stood from the couch. He walked into kitchen, Donald in his arms, thinking of what they want to eat. He opted for Cornflakes, since they were really easy to make than a Sandwich.