"This is Claudia." He says, pointing to her.

I smile and wave at her, introducing myself as well.

"I'm Billie. I've heard all about you." I say, which causes her to blush.

"You guys can come in, we aren't doing anything." I say, opening the door fully and going back to the couch.

It's been about thirty minutes, and that's around the amount of time that passes before everybody starts coming into the green room.

"This is Katherine." I say, introducing her to Claudia as well.

"Hi, I'm Claudia." She says, greeting her.

"I used to watch your youtube! You're insanely talented, by the way." Katherine says, waving back to her.

We all just kind of sat and chilled in the green room until everybody else came.

First came Ella, then my mom, dad, and managers.

Katherine and I still stayed snuggled up on the couch, but a camera shutter startled both of us, causing us to look up.

Ella quickly puts her phone down, as her face turns red.

Neither of us said anything, but it was a little weird.

"Alright, we need to head out. You can go say hi to the fans waiting outside while we pack up the tour bus." My mom said, which I didn't object to.

"It's probably best for you to stay here, though, Katherine." She said again, which made me frown.

"I love you." I said, kissing her cheek before I leave the venue.

I walk through the empty hallways alone, walking towards the back door that I can hear the fans through.

As soon as I walk out, security guards surrounded me, protecting me from the hundreds of fans outside.

"Hi babies!" I say, running through the crowd to hug them.

"How are you doing?" I ask, which causes them to cry and not really be able to answer. It's so cute that I'm so special to them.

I take a few pictures, and I try to walk through the crowd to say hi to the ones I haven't said hi to, but a security guard stops me.

"Okay times up, come on Billie." he says, pulling me back from the fans.

"I gotta go. I love you all! Stay safe for me loves." I say, waving goodbye as I walk back towards the venue door.

The security guard guides me to another door, which leads to the tour bus.

Usually there's fans out here, but there wasn't today.

I walk into the tour bus, immediately walking back to my bunk, where Katherine sits and waits.

"Look at this." She says, showing me something on her phone that I can't see.

I look closer, and it's a picture of me and her in the green room, but I'm cropped out. You can only see my hair.

"Fucking Ella

"Fucking Ella." I say, which causes her head to pop up from her bunk.

"What about me?" She says, startling me.

"What's this?" I day, showing the phone to her. Her face immediately gets red, as she starts to stutter.

"I- I don't know? Why are you asking me?"

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe because it's from the exact angle that you were standing in the green room?" I say, starting to get angry.

"I literally have 300 followers. I didn't know anybody would see it! And plus, I cropped you out."

"You posted fucking pictures saying you were on tour with me. Everybody knows that it's a green room. Everybody knows who Katherine is."

a/n
i kinda didn't feel like editing this so uh i'm sorry for mistakes or bad writing uhhh