chapter 46

Billie's POV:

She laughs at my comment, but I wasn't kidding. She's just gotta learn to be quiet.

I hop into the passenger seat of Katherine's car, and she smiles as I immediately plug my phone up to the aux.

"Do you want me to text Claudia to see what movies she wants? I'm not sure if she'd be okay with scary movies." I ask, looking at Kat suggestively.

"Yeah, that's smart." She says, looking around the car for her phone. "Stop looking at me like that, or I'm gonna have to fuck you." She says, which shocks me. In a good way.

"You're bold. Don't forget you're not always a top-" She interrupts me by placing her hand around my neck and her other hand on my waistline, her lips meeting mine.

"What was that, baby?" She says, releasing the kiss and smiling.

I leaned forward, my body now over hers. I reach my hand up her body, taking control.

"I meant what I said." I chuckle, and she smiles at my gesture.

"We need to go get these movies. Then, we can finish this little situation." She says, which causes me to sit back in my seat.

Her car isn't the biggest, but we make it work. I guess the car wasn't made for reaching over seats to choke girls. Should've been though.

She adjusts herself in her seat, clicking her seatbelt.

I go through soundcloud, clicking on the track called "i g0t me some bathin apes." from my playlist.

The song kind of just makes me laugh, but it would be good for song transitions on stage.

Katherine looks at me silly as soon as it starts playing, as she rolls her eyes, laughing.

I look at her, lip syncing the words towards her.

The music stops as I get an incoming facetime from Claudia, and I press accept.

Her voice echoes over the radio as I hear noise in the background.

"Hello?" I say, confused on where she is. Wherever she is, it's dark so I cant see much.

"Hey, Finneas and I decided to go out tonight. We're at a bar right now and we'll probably stay out for pretty long. You can get whatever movie you guys want. Room to yourselves until we get back." She says, looking at me and winking.

She knows what's going down, I guarantee it.

Katherine looks at me smiling, and then presses her lips together to grin at me seductively.

I hang up once Claudia and I finish talking, and I just look at Katherine with an "mhm" look.

She understands, and she laughs as I play music again.

We pull into the film store parking lot, and I get out, immediately walking to her side of the car to open her door.

"You're a dork." She says, kissing me quickly.

We walk into the store with our fingers interlocked, and we immediately go to the scary movie section.

I grab "The Babadook" immediately, without even asking her.

"We're watching it. It's my favorite bro." I say, as she looks through the movies.

"I am not your bro." She says, giving me the look.

"Okay, baby." I say back.

After about an hour of goofing off in the store, we leave with only two movies. One scary one, and one comedy.

We check out, and the lady at the cashier eyes me for a while.

"You're so pretty." She says, smiling. She keeps looking at me, not hesitating.

"Hey, actually babe, I wanna go get a CD." Katherine says, emphasizing the babe.

She didn't want no damn CD, she just wanted to call me babe in front of the cashier.

"Alright, I'll be here." I say, smiling at her protective gesture.

"I wasn't lying. You're gorgeous." The cashier says again, resting her elbows on the counter, looking me up and down.

She's pretty cute, not gone lie. She has piercings and emerald green hair, and she has a cute smile.

But, I got a girl.

"Thank you." I say, smiling.

"Is that your girlfriend?" She says, pointing to Katherine, who's sorting through the CD's on the rack.

"Somethin' like that." I say, looking Katherine up and down. She looks so fucking good. I cant even think about the pretty cashier right now.

The cashier laughs, "Yeah alright. Well, my name is Amanda." She says, reaching her hand out for me to shake it.

"You got a number?" She says, winking.

"I do, but I can't give it out. Management don't allow it, how do I know you aren't a crazy fan who wants my number to leak it?" I say, winking back. Pulling the fame card is my favorite. And I can flex.

"Management, huh. Fan? Wait, who are you?" She said, obviously confused.

"Billie Eilish." Katherine says, walking up to the counter and placing a CD with a familiar yellow background and red ladder on it on the wooden counter. The dont smile at me CD.

"Oh shit. Never even heard of you. I'll check you out." She says, scanning the CD, and placing it in a bag.

"Oh shit, babe, I left my wallet over by the movies, can you grab it?" I ask Katherine, and she smiles as she walks to the back of the store to look for it.

I grab a pen from the cup by the register, scribbling my number on the back of a business card with "Bil" above it. I slide the card across the counter, and Amanda grins as she puts it in her pocket.

"She taking a while to find your wallet, do you want me to help her-" Amanda starts to say before I cut her off.

I reached into my pocket, holding up my wallet, winking.

Her facial expression changes, realizing I lied to Kat just to give her my number.

I walk back to Katherine, as she frantically searches for the wallet.

"Hey, I found it mamas. I'm dumb, and checked the wrong pocket." I say, laughing.

We walk back to the front, as I slide my card to pay, and I take Katherine's hand, walking out the store.

a/n

DONT HATE ME PLEASE, Billie isn't cheating, they aren't dating ;)

anyways, i'm sorry for like never updating anymore, i know i suck. i'll try harderrr

feedback?