Peter Parkour

As Peter walked to class with Ned and MJ a conversation caught his attention.

"Have you guys seen that Instagram peter parkour? They do some really cool stuff."

"Yeah I wonder who they are?"

Walking into class with a confused face and sitting at his seat. He decided he'd play a prank.

"Didn't occur to me people didn't know that Peter Parkour was my Instagram? Ned, MJ wanna help me prank avengers and post it on there to? Then after we show me pranking you, and then you guys get revenge and post that video."

"Yeah sure you won't even see what's coming."

~~Time Skip~~

After posting the video of a compilation of pranks to the avengers including, hidding Mjolnor from Thor by putting on top of the toilet counting as a double prank, putting hello kitty stickers on Tony's suits, spray painting Natasha's knives temporarily, scaring Clint with spiders, yeeting Steve's shield out the window, and making glitter explode on Bruce as he walks into the room. It immediately got millions of views. Now waiting in the vents for Ned and MJ to arrive to discuss a plan to get others for later as a cover up. As soon as I hear the elevator open i jumped down spraying them with silly string, throwing glitter bombs, and feathers. I ran away quickly posting it and laughing at some of the comments saying they go to our school and more of who is this guy.

~~Skedaddle Time Skip Again~~

Ned and MJ just posted theirs and the avengers revenge onto my account. Making the comments blow up from my classmates saying how they didn't know and that my parkour skills were amazing. I couldn't help but say ultimate prank, prank people who didn't even know they were being pranked. It was a good week.

This was just a short little story to make you laugh if it didn't then aw well.