The new trick and new girls

Third pov

The ghost crew lost Kanan and zeb in a mission leaving Ezra Sabine hera and ahsoka and chopper and Ezra was looking in the Sith holocron to see an interesting trick he read it say' you used the force on your dick to make girls that you choose to be your personal slaves ' then he grinned and began to use the force on his dick then started for Sabine so he waked to her room to see her at the window with her pants off so he took his off and went up to her and got his dick in her butt and started ramming her hard while she gasp and lost control of her body that's being claimed by Ezra then he grinned happily and started ramming her more till she cum and he said ' you belong to me now' then she said yes master I'm yours to please and pleasure then He left her to go at hera then He saw her at the cockpit with her standing with her jumpsuit with a zipper showing her ass so he thought ' this is gonna be easy then he walked up to her got her bending down with her hands on the controls then he got his dick in her ass and started bonding her while she drooled then she saw he was doing it then he saw she lost control of her sexy body to him and he said while petting her lekku ' you belong to Me now hera ' then she said ' yes master I'm yours to please and pleasure then grinned and thought ahsoka's next.