Love In The Water

"Hey MC" He says as I have my head on his shoulder "Yeah?" I reply "wanna know something?" "what?" I say as I lift my head, "loving you was the second best thing I ever did." He smiles "what was the first thing?" I ask "Getting a dance from Jo" he starts to laugh, I slap him lightly on the arm while laughing "you know that was a whole nightmare" I say giggling, he giggles too "yea it was." "What really was the first thing then?" I ask, he looks at the water and says "finding you." He looks back at me and sees me starting to tear up "aww don't cry cutie" he says as he wipes away my tears. Without even thinking I say to him "Will you be my boyfriend?" He looks at me a bit shocked and confused "are you asking me out?" he asks "yea" I say instantly, he chuckles "I'd love to be your boyfriend you sweet thing" he smiles. He touches my cheek and kisses me with passion, we both laugh "so we are official now huh?" He says with a bright smile "yep you're all mine now" I say smiling and giving him another kiss.
     Bobby stands up and says "Alright stand up" I look at him confused but stand up "wha-" Bobby picks me up "what are you doing" I say quickly, and in a instant he throws me into the pool "ahh-" I quickly head up "BOBBY!" I yell, he jumps in and picks me right up. "That was for asking me out before I could ask you" I turn my head away from his, he grabs my face and turns it to his. He gives me a quick kiss "that was for being happy you asked me to be your boyfriend." We both smile, I bring my hand towards Bobby's face "Boop~" he laughs, then does the same "Boop~" "the Boopiest of Boopiest" I say as I giggle.