"You're coming" Diego and Katherine spoke in unison,exchanging glances as they did so.

"No, no, no. I mean, we can all agree that my power's.......I mean, it's pretty much useless. I'd just be holding you guys back." He rambled.

"Klaus, come on, get up." Katherine pushed, gesturing with her hand for him to stand.

"You can't make me." Klaus pressed, folding his arms like an angry toddler and shaking his head.

Surprised that her brother would even consider speaking to her in such a manner, Katherine's eyes widened with shock as she nudged Diego harshly in the shoulder.

Understanding what Kat was getting at Diego nodded before swiftly piercing his knife through the air at full force, hitting the coach between Klaus' legs.

Klaus raised his arms in fright and protest, letting out a breath of necessary relief and instantly complying.

"Oh, then again, a little exercise couldn't hurt."

"Good choice." Katherine sneered, a devious smirk planted on her smug face.

___________

To most people standing around a dead body would be something awful, something no one ever wants to go through but unfortunately by circumstance we must. This time however, Katherine could not be more relieved to see the man she found an immediate hatred for, dead.

Now in her lifetime, Kat has done many things she wasn't proud of; getting involved in illegal gambling, killing one of Ivanov's men and most of all, leaving Diego. But despite her guilt, Katherine wanted nothing more than I have been the person to kill this manipulative bastard that fucked with her sister.

Her arm brushed Diego's as she leaned in the examine the body, her face scrunching up in disgust at the mangled corpse, Diego wrapping his hand around her waist and pulling her back as to spare her the view.

"It's not exactly what I was expecting." Klaus slurred, hands on his knees inspecting the body.

"The understatement of the year." Five scoffed.

"No sign of Vanya." Klaus answered.

"I can't decide if that's good or bad." Kat murmured as Diego loosened his grip on her waist.

"Let's just get out of here before the cops come." Diego suggested.

"In a minute." Five stated, walking briskly over to the corpse.

Katherine watched as her brother squatted down next to the body and began to unwrap an item that he pulled from his pocket.

"Oh hell no." Katherine gagged, shaking her head as Five revealed the false eye and popped it into Peabody's head.

"That's some Dr. Pimple Popper shit." Klaus whispered into Katherines ear, as she burst out laughing, wiping tears from the corners of her eyes.

"Same eye colour, same pupil size. Guys this is it. The eye I've been carrying around for decades, it's found it's rightful home."