"That's all I know."

Tony seemed impressed, but Steve just looked angry in his silent-glaring way.

"Just find the cube..." He muttered towards Tony as he marched out of the door. I watched as he went towards the East Wing, looking determined. I smiled, knowing what he was about to do, but looked back at Tony.

"So, do you just like making fun of Steve or what?" I asked him. Tony smirked, and shrugged his shoulders.

"The guy's asking for it," He said, and got back to work on finding the cube. I walked over to the screen, and watched as they worked their magic. But I smirked when what I saw wasn't anything related to the Tesseract.

"This doesn't look like finding the cube..." I said, wondering what in the world it was saying 'Access Denied' for. I glanced over at Tony, who didn't look up from the screen as he spoke.

"Sunshine, I thought you were smart. I'm in the process of breaking into S.H.I.E.L.D.'s database, trying to know just what exactly they're hiding from us. Should be done anytime now," He said. He then pointed to another screen, and I saw that that was the one doing all of the work on finding the cube. I nodded.

"Alright,"

I hopped up onto the counter beside Tony, and rested my head on his shoulder, wishing that I could be anyone else right now.

Only I would have feelings for a God who was trying to take over the world I lived on. Why me? Why couldn't it be some other person, and then I could be the one lecturingher about her love life. But no, it just had to be me. I'm sure Clint would be proud of me, his own sister hanging out with the one who took his mind from him.

I winced at the thought of my brother. I hadn't thought of what he might think of me hanging out with Loki. I knew that he definitely wouldn't be a very proud brother, but what would he do? Would he not consider me his sister anymore? Would I lose him again?

I sighed, and took my head off of Tony's shoulder just in time to see Fury storm into the lab, looking just a tad bit angry.

"What are you doing, Mr. Stark?" He asked, and it was obvious he knew about Tony trying to hack into S.H.I.E.L.D.'s systems. Tony didn't even blink as he responded.

"Yeah, well, kind of wondering the same thing about you," He said.

Fury just shook his head.

"You're supposed to be locating the Tesseract," Fury spoke.

"We are," Bruce stepped in, and pointed to the monitor behind Fury, which was in the process of finding the Tesseract.

"The model's locked and we're sweeping for the signature now. When we get a hit, we'll have the location within a half mile," He said.

"Yeah, then you'll get your cube back. No muss, no fuss," Tony smirked.

There was a beeping, and I looked over to the monitor to my right, which had a new window open, revealing S.H.I.E.L.D.'s secrets.

"What's Phase 2?" I asked, curious as I watched blueprints pop up onto the screen. I looked up at the door as Steve walked in, carrying a large gun. He slammed it down onto the table, and glared up at Fury.

"Phase 2 is S.H.I.E.L.D. uses the cube to make weapons. Sorry, the computer was moving a little slow for me," Steve said, and shook his head. Fury tried to backtrack, and started holding up his hands in defense.

"Rogers, we gathered everything related to the Tesseract," He spoke, walking closer to Steve. "This does not mean that we-"

There was some more beeping, and my eyes widened at the plans that had popped up onto the screen in front of me.