PART 1

You weren't home for a long time. It's been five years since you started college in the US. But now when you graduated, it's time to back to Korea.

It was fun in NYC, you met a lot of nice people, you made some friends, you even dated someone for a while. But you've missed home a lot and you knew you want to back sooner or later.

And that day finally came.

After almost 24 hours of flight you finally arrived. Somehow you were feeling a little bit nervous. Eventually it's a new start in your life. Again.

As soon as you took your bag and left the airport, you saw your dad.

You: „Hello, dad! I'm home."

Dad: „It's good to see you again. We really missed you." – he smiled and hugged you really tight.

When you got in the car your dad said: „We bought you a really nice apartment in Seoul. I's quite small, but hope you will like it. Your mom is there preparing everything for you."

You were from Busan and your parents were still living there. But you got a job in a big company in Seoul so they decided to buy you an apartment there and help a little bit at the beginning.

You: „Thank you dad, you are the best."

Dad: „When are you staring your job?"

You: „Next week, so I'll have some time to adapt in a new environment before that. I'm nervous."

Dad: „ You will be fine! I believe in you!" – he smiled and added: „Jungkook is living in Seoul for five years now, so if you will have hard time, you can always contact with him. I'm sure he will help you with everything."

You: „That kid is quite successful right now, isn't he? I remember when he became a trainee five years ago and was so scared before moving to Seoul..."

Jeon Jungkook. You've knew him since forever. Your parents are best friends and you were neighbours in Busan. He was five years younger than you and always was like a little brother to you. Now he's 20 year old kpop idol from BTS.

Dad: „I met him a few days ago. He's grown up and much taller than you right now."

You: „Really?" – you laughed.

You were quite tall like for a girl, over 170 cm. But you remembered that Jungkook was always short compared to you.

You: „I'm curious if I would recognize him on the street after all these years..."

***

After two hours you finally arrived in your new place. The partment was small, but very nice and comfortable. Your mom prepared everything for you, she even did the groceries so your fridge wasn't empty anymore.

After a while your parents decided that it's time for them to back to Busan.

You: „No! You can sleep here and go back tomorrow! I haven't seen you for ages!"

Mom: „I know sweetie, I missed you so much, but we have an important meeting tomorrow."

Dad: „We will see you soon, you have to visit us!"

You: „Well, okay... Take care then and call me as soon as you'll be at home."

You said goodbye to each other and you were alone. Again.