I feel so pissed right now that I need to do something which calms my nerves. But what?. Read a book?. I bring out a book titled "Rage of Angels" written by my favorite author, "Sidney Sheldon".

I love all Sidney's books. He's such a good author but, Urgh! It's not working! I still feel pissed and frustrated! Maybe I'll just watch wrestling! Since it's Tuesday and smackdown live will be displayed.
I turn on the TV and the person I see first adds to my frustration! Shane McMahon...

The only person that can calm me down is Alan! Right on cue my phone rings.

And I smile at the name that appears. It's Alan and he's video calling me. I smile as I pick up.

Me: first things first, don't ask me how I am because I am definitely not fine! Your so called 'college friend' just pissed me off. He called me just a 'woman', he referred to me as 'weak' and to add cherry on top, he asked, no scratch that, he ordered me to come to his room by 7:00pm tomorrow. Such a dick headed jerk...

Alan: see Jem...

Me:  (still stuffing my mouth with ice cream.. ),  no hold on,  I'm not done talking

Me: You know how much I hate him! Yet you sent me to him. If not for Jon and you, I'd never have come here! You're so annoying Al. You know all my likes, dislikes, hates and loves and you definitely know he is number one on my hate list but you still sent me here. I hate you Al.

Alan:(chuckles) are you done talking now? Can I talk?

I nod my head, still sad as I finish up my strawberry flavored ice cream and I'm about to pounce into the vanilla flavoured one. He takes my silence as a clue to continue.

Alan: now, I know you don't really hate me, and you're just saying that because you're pissed and each time you're pissed you always come to me.
Am I right, silly girl?

Me: Am I a silly girl?

I say "I'm not" at the same time Alan says "No. You are" and we both burst out laughing and staring lovingly at each other through the phone.

Alan: oh Jem! I've always told you, I am telling you and I'll continue to tell you that...

Me: ..As long as I'm alive, I'll always be there for you, come what may!
We continue to talk until the late hours of the night when my eyes starts to get tired until I couldn't keep awake anymore. I say goodnight and end the call from my end..

As I turn off the side lamp, I remember Jay had asked to meet him by 7:30 tomorrow..  Urgh!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Oh shit!' I exclaim immediately I wake up holding my head for dear life. I need to shower and eat.

Shower first.

Hmm! Alan sure is the only remedy to my pissed self. I smile as I remember him making fun of my fuzzy hair.

Don't be surprised! Alan is literally the most annoying brother I've ever come across. But I can never be mad at him. He's just too cute to annoy me.

I take a shower and decide to put on a black pencil jean with a black sleeveless top and a pair of matching combat boots  I am used to wearing my hair down but now that the weather here is extremely hot, I knot my hair in a messy bun. Not a make up lover, so I apply none. As I am about to call Alan, Anita barges in without knocking and I raise an eyebrow in surprise.

"How long have you been up?", she asks feigning anger.

Okay! She is beginning to irritate me.

"Why do you care?"