chapter 67

I looked at my 11 year old daughter who dragged her suitcase down the stairs with an exited look on her face. it reminded me for my first time going to find the train along. with her sisters.her sister naomi was nearly twenty.

ellie, was entering her first year and Toby my 6 year old son was running around the house asking if he could go to hogwarts. I put my hand on my stomach, two more months till I have the next kid and then that's it. then again then again I said that last time.

"mummy, daddy were going to be late." elle yelled as she ran into the kitchen.

"no we won't not if we apperate" george says bringing in ellie owl and suitcase- I'd put an extention charm on her suitcase so she only needs the one suitcase.

"okay. Toby come in here" i yelled.

"can I go to hogwarts " he asks.

"no sweetie were sending off ellie." i told him and after lots of protesting we finally got there.

"just run though the barrier." i told ellie.

"are you trying to kill me" she asked alarmed.

"that's what I said and I'm still here" i told her. "come on... together?" i asked and she nodded.

"I'll miss you mummy" she said as the train whistle blew.

"I'll miss you to" i told her, kissing her cheek.

"hey ellie, you coming " albus, ellie cousin and Harry's son, asked.

"coming. bye mummy. bye daddy. hey rose wait for us" she yelled and ran off.

I saw rose (ron and Hermiones kids), Louis and dom (fleur and bills kids), James and albus (harry and ginnys kids), roxanne (fred and Vickys kid) Jane (james and lily's kid), Sarah and Andy (remus and tonks's kids), Molly and Lucy (percy and Audreys kids) and kiara and Sam (my brother and sister) get on the train.

my daughter naomi stood with her boyfriend teddy, that's right there going out they stood behind us with victorie and jack, fleur kids, and owen who is Vickys. then Lily, Hugo and Toby stood infront of us.

we stood and waved, me, George, dad, mum, lily, James, remus, tonks, fred, Vicky, harry, ginny, Ron, hermione, Bill, fluer, percy, Audrey, Mrs weasley and Mr weasley