chapter 55

I looked at the coffin infront of me. I knew full well it was my mum and I gripped my dad's hand. I closed my eyes and headed his usher lily and James out. harry, hermione and ron left this morning claiming that they'd be back soon. I opened my eyes once again and the room was dark and empty.

just me and mum.

I focused all my energy and touched the coffin. I felt electrisity fill my veins and pump through my body. I was getting tired and eventually fell to the ground. it didn't work did it? I began to cry till above me I saw a woman with blonde hair and eyes like mine.

"Emily?" she asked tentatively.

"mum" i cried hugging her tightly. "dad, lily, james" i called.

I heard the door open and dad run to us. "a family" mum says looking st me with tear filled eyes. "that's all I've ever wanted."

----

we sat in the kitchen catching up, "Emily, ivory " i heard dad call and we walked into the living room where remus and tonks stood together. I ran to them and hugged them then remus hugged mum while tonks talked to me.

"want to be a god mother?" she asked.

"yes" i cried hugging her tightly

"good. remus tell them what" tonks motioned.

"oh yeah, ever since the war started deatheaters seem to be patrolling outside of your house... like they know something" remus said

"we have a new safe house if you all agree" tonks said and everyone agreed but me!

"i can't, I have to stay her for you know what" i said looking lily in the eye.

"oh yeah but you can't join us tomorrow, we'll come and get you" lily said.

---

they'd been gone for a few ours. I heard cracks and crashes so I ran into the hall. i saw a glimpse of hermione before she was gone. I shrugged it off and turned around.

"ah the legendary miss black" was the last thing I heard before the world went black.