chapter 5

Fred's p.o.v

I woke up to Emily bouncing on George and me. "Merry Christmas" she cried. "Hi Emily." George said. I decided not to let her know I was awake and she left me alone.an hour later I decided I'd had enough sleep. It was still early only 7. I walked down stairs because George and Emily were missing. I walked to the sofa and found them. George was leaning against the sofa with Emily draped across him and they were eating chocolates. I think George must like this because im sure he has a crush on her. I helped myself to a chocolate to get their attention. "Hiya Fred." They said and we all started to unwrap presents.

We all went for a walk after breakfast and met up with Ron and harry. Emily handed him a birthday present. It was a photo of Emily, Harry, Harry's parents and Emily's dad. It was in a gold photo frame and all of them were waving. "Thanks Emily, it's the best thing I have ever had." Harry told her. When we got back we walked in on a party. Sarah walked up to George took his hand and pulled him under the mistletoe. She kissed him and he just stood there stiffly. Emily looked relieved. They pulled apart. Then they both smirked. Then he kissed her back he wrapping his arms around her. Emily looked horrified and disgusted she was trying to choke back tears. I dragged her off, nobody noticed. We sat on my bed and she leant into me. "How long have you liked him?" I sighed. "I don't know" she whimpered. I held her as she cried. "I thought he liked you." She looked up at me through her eye lashes. "He obviously doesn't." she whispered. "He could be trying to make you jealous. " I said "well it's working." She said. We lay down and she snuggled into me and drifted off to sleep. I let her stay the night because she was the only one in her room and me and are the only ones in here. I soon fell asleep to.

George p.o.v

I kissed Sarah to make Emily jealous but when I realised she was gone I was mortified. I tried to leave to explain but Sarah wouldn't let me. After a while I had to tell her that I didn't like her, that I was sorry but I used her to make the girl I did like jealous. She got upset and slapped me so I ran away. When I got up there I found Emily curled up with Fred with tearstains on her cheeks. I felt sad, jealous and relieved all at the same time. When the party ended I went to sleep on the sofa. I couldn't stand to see them or be in the same room with them like that.

Emily's p.o.v

I got out of Fred's bed, George wasn't in his. Oh crap George had seen me and Fred together. What would he think? I walked downstairs to find him asleep on the sofa. He hadn't even got to the bedroom. I sighed and went to the library to finish my homework.

I came back and heard an argument. "Do you not like her was I wrong?" Fred said. "No I do." George said. "Then why, why kiss Sarah." Fred asked. "I was trying to make her jealous!" George replied. "Seriously- do you actually like her?" Fred laughed. "I do, you don't know how much it pains me when she is sad. You don't know how much it pains me to see her worried. You don't know how much it pains me when I can't help her. You don't know how much it pains me to see her with another guy. You don't know how much it pains me to know that she's in love with you." George retorted and ran off. I shut the portrait so it sounded like I had just gone on. "What happened?" I asked Fred innocently. "I have to go talk to George I'll be right back oh and you're not fooling anyone I heard you come in." he said

George's p.o.v

"Ask her out!!" he demanded behind me. "I can't she loves you!" I replied. "She loves you, she cried because she kissed another girl. You both like each other." He yelled at me. "I do! So I will!"

I hadn't found the nerve to ask her out. It was nearly summer and I thought about how I should ask her out. I decided with Fred's agreement to ask her out romantically when she comes to our home in the summer.