Pipe daddy is ready for me~

Next week came as fast as the speed of light, the lesson we were teaching today was about the reproductive system and where babies come from... It was a coincidence that I was going to have a little fun with Moby the same week. I fixed the notes grammar and Moby worked on the script but he looked embarrassed and nervous.

I walked over to him, wrapped my arms around his neck, hugged and kissed his back, and told him "It's gonna be alright... just be yourself." He smiles and kept blushing in delight.

"Beeb boop boop beep (your voice helps me calm down throughout the day, I love you Tim)," Moby looked more confident than usual while we were recording.

After we finished Moby's eyes lit up and it was like everything else disappeared. I grabbed his hand and guided him to the bedroom.
I asked him "Are you finally ready?"

Moby who jumped on the bed excitedly answered "Boop boop boop (yes daddy~)!" He laid on the bed with his arms and legs loose, allowing me to put him in any position I desire.

I was incredibly horny and I proceeded to take of my pants. When they finally got off, Moby got a full view of my gigantic bulge. His pupils turned to hearts as he began to take off the lids that covered his privates. I pulled off my underwear and revealed my 9.5 inch cock standing straight up waiting for Moby's robo holes.

Moby moaned and then all of a sudden, his 6.8 inch penis rose up, he covered it and blushed "B-beep boo bop (I know mine is not as impressive as yours but, I think it will work fine~),"

I grabbed his cock and he flinched I'm surprise. "I don't judge size, I don't judge anything about you~" I began to suck his cock. He moaned in pleasure as I began to deep throat it. I kept sucking until he came black motor oil in my mouth. I knew it would turn him on if I swallowed so I did, my theory was correct. He moaned louder and more high pitched which got me even hornier than before. I let go of his cock and turned him around, giving me a clear view of his rubbery, tight, asshole.

He blushed and moaned "Errrr boo (Be gentle~)," I slowly put my thick dick into his asshole stretching it slightly, he sighed and panted. I got carried away and shoved the rest of my shlonger into his tight ass.

He yelped in pain, I stopped and asked him "Are you ok? Do you want to stop?" I rubbed his back to try to sooth the pain.

He groaned "Errrrr (more, more, more~)," I laid tiny kisses on his back. I gained a steady rhythm going faster and faster with each push, I rocked Moby's body like a rocking horse as he moaned loudly.

I shouted out loud "I'm gonna cum!" I ejaculated inside of Moby's stretched out anus. And at the same time he came on the bed sheets. We fell on each other and cuddled for the next thirty minutes. I gazed into his eyes and realized what a memorable moment this was.

The next week Moby came to me crying, I got up and asked "what's wrong?" I hugged him as he tried to choke up the words.

"Beep boo bop boop (I just found out that... I'm pregnant with your baby)!"

"M-Moby! Really!" I said excitedly "we're gonna be daddys!" Tim said, then he kissed Moby...

9 months later Moby birthed 3 children and lived happily ever after with Tim!

You're welcome, to the one who inspired me to make this you know who you are you crazy tampon shitter!