Chapter 1: bloody hot chocolate

Fonts being written like than is basically what Lola's saying in her mind.

I hope my readers understand this, I'm super sorry!

Lola's P.O.V

"Hurry up, Lola!" Zia pulled me along the sidewalk of the city streets by hand leaving my violin including the violin's case and my music folders and books with important note sheets behind. Cars honking and traffic blared at us, since we're basically jay-walking during the entire time of running to a place which I never been.

A few minute later of running exhaustively 

"We arrived" Zia huffed and puffed and bend down her knees into crouch position.

I saw polices around at least 30 dead people next to the shopping center. Also, there was a crowd of people outside the 'caution' sign around the dead body. 

"Oh my.." I covered my mouth with my right hand.

"I know right, tragic isn't it, lets explore!" Zia smiled.

Zia somehow went straight to the crowd and managed to get into the front.

"Zia, wait!!!" I shouted utterly.

I quickly went in the crowd saying sorry, because it is pretty impolite to be the idiot kid who run straightforward where there are many people in the back who couldn't see a thing.

I saw a dark hair with the white shirt with the cartoon drawing, that's Zia, I guess I better shout with impurity curse words.

"Zia, come back you dumbass!" I finally cursed in front of her.

Zia turned around to me with an unfamiliar girl wrapped around her shoulder.

"Oh Lola, meet my friend Helena Faylinn." Zia introduced to a girl with dark auburn hair on the shoulder-length with soul maroon eyes wearing a black-white dress all the way from her knee-cap with a very baggy black-leather jacket and wearing black brogue boots. 

Shaking the girl's hand that Zia introduced, I have a feeling she's one of the detectives from the NCYO who works with the polices. I heard that the organization include special-ability users which help the boroughs of New York.

"Lovely to meet you Lola Samson. My fellow partner Zia told me about how you are fluent in all Romantic languages and a prodigy on music, am I right?

" Wait, you speak all Romantic languages!" Zia was shocked

Wait, how she knows me? I only met her for a few seconds

Zia gave a nudge to Helena and furrow her eyebrows. Helena sighed and apologize for the rude behavior.

"You know I can read people's mind."Helena grinned and she brush her soft hair with her left hand..

How did you....

I blushed furiously

Suddenly Helena's mood switch to a charismatic face which kind of cringe me and creepy to me, especially when she smiles. I bet Zia and Helena have a very strong friendship since they are both partners.